- Drew McIntyre comes out to talk about Roman Reigns and Randy Orton, but Orton interrupts him.
- Orton IS UP HERE. I miss Anna Bauert, and the UP HERE gag. Such is life.
- Orton says he was fined today and says that he is still here because of privilege or something.
- Drew says they'll take care of it tonight. Not a lot to this.
- Miz and Morrison say that they'll be sitting front row for the match tonight. Drew threatens them if they get involved.
- Miz and Morrison try to troll and get in Drew's head.
- Miz has a point. Drew said he was going to give people title shots who deserved it, and the entire time, it was the opposite.
- "WRESTLEMANIA CALIBER MAIN EVENT MATCH UP."
- Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler tell Lana to not tag in or have anything to do with tonight's match.
- Shayna stomps out Mandy Rose. I'll never get tired of this spot.
- She goes for it on Dana, and gets rolled into the buckle.
- Lana tags herself in and gets beaten by Asuka.
- Nia starts tearing up the announcer's table. She tells Lana she showed a lot of courage and welcomes her to team Raw.
- PSYCH. Through the table she goes.
- After the match, Dana Brooke is by the trainer's room and Reckoning takes her out.
- Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke are out of Survivor Series. They're replaced by Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce.
- Nia and Shayna argue over who caused their team to be in shambles. They run Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce off.
WWE Raw Tag Team Title Match
New Day (c) defeated Hurt Business
- Shelton still struggles on the mic a little bit, which is a bummer.
- New Day come out and talk trash and call Hurt Business liars. These promos were really nothing.
- Kofi wearing capri tights. In this economy? In November?
- Cedric's big dropkick and a Powerbomb/clotheslines are highlights of the match.
- Somebody didn't tell Shelton the Buckle Bomb is !~HECKING BANNED!
- They come back from the second commercial and things went CRAZY.
- Cedric almost killed himself on three straight dives. WOW.
- Shelton did an Angle slam.
- Commentary is rocking during this tag title match.
- Daybreak gets the win after Trouble in Paradise. This match -- certified HUMPED.
Retribution defeated Team Raw (w/ AJ Styles & Jordan)
- AJ Styles is trying to rally his team. He gives them the stupid Raw shirt.
- Ali says Retribution is always one step ahead.
- AJ Styles is on commentary.
- We had to sit through six entrances, but they go to commercial a couple minutes into the actual match? Ass backwards.
- Sheamus and Braun get into it and AJ breaks them up.
- Styles is fun on commentary. I don't think AJ Styles would be great as a color commentator, but he's perfect in this role for the story and the way things are going.
- Keith Lee tosses all of Retribution around and Slapjack bumps like crazy for him.
- The Strowman express runs Slapjack into an insane Brogue Kick.
- Strowman starts pushing around everyone on his team.
- Ali pins Riddle on a deep schoolboy pin. Shout out to Mustafa Ali for going deep on that pin. Looked like it would honest to god keep someone's shoulders on the mat.
Jeff and Elias
- I'm so mad at this flyer, I'm going to hold it up in clear vew and recite this phone number that I definitely don't want anyone to call! - Jeff Hardy
- Elias says he's just looking for justice and the person who ran him over who
- Elias says that Jeff did it, and Jeff grabs him BY THE BEARD.
- Jeff says he's going to be found guilty of worse than hitting Elias with a car. Damn bro.
Bray Wyatt (w/ Alexa Bliss) defeated The Miz (w/ John Morrison)
- Firefly Funhouse features a spelling bee, and Wyatt calling Miz a jackass. They throw a dart through the heart of the rabbit. Seems like Wyatt is coming after Miz.
- Miz and Morrison come out to the ring.
- Alexa Bliss' new music rules. Nikki Cross tries to talk sense into her. Alexa Bliss beats that ass instead. They have to be pulled apart.
- Bray Wyatt comes out. Alexa Bliss' reaction is great.
- John Morrison tries to get involved in the match.
- I'll keep saying it, whoever pushed to have wrestlers come out dressed as normal humans when they weren't wrestling, bless you. They don't always have to be wearing their gear or merch shirt.
- Double axehandle and DDT get a ONE count.
- OH MY JESUS. That Morrison/Alexa spot was filthy. I hope both are okay. Damn. She came up smiling.
- Bray catches Miz and hits him with Sister Abigail for the win.
- Alexa and Bray prance off together as Fiend's music plays.
- We see Angel Garza talking to someone he's in love with.
Drew McIntyre defeated Randy Orton (c)
- Sheamus tells Drew McIntyre he has something for him. It's their old gear. He turns around and gives him a sword
- Randy Orton tries to hit the bricks, but Adam Pearce says this match will have a winner. No DQ and no countout.
- Randy Orton takes a chair to Drew.
- I popped at Tom Phillips yelling "AW GOD DAMMIT."
- Singh Bombs aplenty, but then Drew misses a Claymore and hits the table.
- You never ever see Randy Orton lost in a match. Really Drew either, but I don't think I've ever seen Orton lost.
- Orton goes through a table, but even then, McIntyre misses a third Claymore.
- Fourth effort hits. Drew wins a good one. This felt like an important title match, but it was fairly predictable.
- This begs the question -- WHY DID THEY HAVE DREW LOSE THE TITLE TO BEGIN WITH!? If so, why not at Summerslam when Orton had all that momentum?
10- Perfect, 9- MOTY Territory, 8- Excellent, 7- Great, 6- Good, 5- Average to above average, 4- Slightly below average, 3 or below: Poor
Each match starts at a 5 and slides up and down based on entertainment, execution, time, environment, reaction and stakes. The ratings are in no way an indication of a "star rating," which is a completely different system. A standard, non-offensive "TV match" lands at a 5. The gap between 5.75-6 is generally the largest, with anything reaching 6 being recommended viewing.
These are opinions, and incredibly inconsistent ones that may change upon a second viewing, or sitting on the match for a period of time. Don't take them too seriously, and have (and share) your own!
- From The Web