Moment Of Bliss
- Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross come out and brag about their title win.
- Braun Smiles On Faces Strowman congratulates them.
- He talks about being a part of Bray's Family and the mind games he plays.
- The dialogue in this from Braun is really, really bad.
- Strowman sees a gift in the corner and thinks it's from Alexa. It's the old sheep mask he used to wear.
- Wyatt's laugh plays over the speaker.
- This wouldn't have been so bad if the dialogue were better. Unfortunately, it wasn't. It didn't help when they showed a Windows Movie Maker quality reminder that Strowman used to wear that mask.
- Bray Wyatt vs. Braun Strowman at Money in the Bank. It's the best of two options, but they can't get out of their own way in booking Bray Wyatt.
- If we're going to do ridiculous shit that shouldn't be done anyway, I'm at least intrigued to see a rooftop WWE event.
If Tamina Wins, She Gets A Title Shot
Tamina defeated Sasha Banks
- The t-shirt interaction between Sasha, Tamina and Bayley went from corny to hilarious really quick. I loved that.
- This is such a performance from Sasha Banks. She is all over the place, carrying this match, making sure it stays on track.
- Sasha does a boomerang kick, but Lacey Evans comes out to run off Bayley, who is on commentary.
- Tamina wins with a superkick inside and outside. Well, then.
- Sasha Banks shouldn't be losing matches to Tamina, even if there's a larger story at play.
- Lacey says she's going to be a thorn in Sasha Banks' side everywhere she goes now. She has a hilariously stupid "Sasha" thing written on her hand with a line through it.
Sheamus Defeated Denzel Dijon Mustard Dejournette
- Sheamus does some really great ground and pound elbows.
- Brogue Kick. Win.
- Sheamus isn't happy about WWE highlighting Jeff Hardy and his return more. I can get with this feud.
Money in the Bank Qualifier
Dana Brooke defeated Naomi
- Carmella isn't happy about Dana Brooke being in a Money in the Bank Qualifying match. Dana says she can do both.
- This is a match I feel like I haven't seen a hundred times.
- Naomi WALLOPED Dana Brooke with that dropkick.
- They go back and forth with pins, but they're laying it in.
- Naomi's offense was ON tonight. It all looked so good.
- Dana lands a Batista Bomb! I'm glad she kicked out of the Rear View, because Naomi needs a better finish.
- Dana wins with a sunset flip after a missed split legged moonsault.
- This match slapped.
- Sonya Deville comes out and pleads for Mandy to hear her out. Why wouldn't she send a text message or something?
- Well, probably because Sonya wants to tell Mandy that she's selfish. Sonya says she knows Mandy was always
- Sonya says she came out to Mandy's theme, waving her magazines.
- I thought that gagging comment was going SOMEWHERE ELSE BRO. Sonya says Mandy has probably been gagging a lot being around someone like Otis.
- She tried to conspire with Ziggler to help them
- Sonya says Mandy is pretty, but she's a dime a dozen blonde.
- I wish WWE writers didn't rely on throwing BITCH into every promo.
- Ziggler comes out and says he went about things wrong, but knows Mandy feels something for him.
- Sonya punches her and Ziggler is upset.
- Why is Otis out there shaking his dong?! His girlfriend got punched in the throat.
- Ziggler wearing a Hawkins & Ryder shirt was a great gesture.
- The Howard Finkel video was outstanding. He will be missed.
- The WWE hacker is back. He shows tag teams and says some people keep their friends close and enemies closer.
- Baron Corbin attacks Elias backstage, because every Baron Corbin feud goes longer than it should. He injures Elias' arm. I liked it a lot more before Corbin threw the goofy king terminology in there. It was a good beatdown made corny, but he beat the shit out of Elias.
- Gulak vs. Corbin, Sasha vs. Lacey in qualifying matches next week, and women's tag title match.
Money In The Bank Qualifier
Daniel Bryan (w/ Drew Gulak) defeated Cesaro (w/ Shinsuke Nakamura)
- This is my kind of match. Stiff strikes, good submissions, fun transitions.
- Cesaro and Bryan are just built for this.
- Sharpshooter, Yes Lock, and a big, sluggin' lariat. Hot damn.
- This is Strong Style Smackdown. These boys and girls are knocking the doody out of each other.
- Gulak keeps Nakamura from interfering and Bryan gets the win.
- This would have hit rec'd viewing if half of it wasn't during a commercial. This was still very fun.
WWE Smackdown Tag Team Titles
Big E (of New Day) defeated The Miz (c) (of Miz & Morrison) and Jey Uso (of The Usos)
- I want a wrestler to verbalize during one of these table spots and be like "I gotta move all your shit so I don't get fined, Cole!" and it explains two decades worth of wrestlers cleaning off announce tables.
- Big E trolls Cole about taking all his stuff off the table, but he gets double suplexed onto it.
- Superkick on Miz from Jey, but Miz gets a Skull Crushing Finale and Figure Four.
- Big E deadlifts Miz into a Big Ending and wins the tag titles!
- This was an awesome SPRINT!
- We see Kofi celebrating from home. Xavier Woods, as well. I love them integrating these into the show.
10- Perfect, 9- MOTY Territory, 8- Excellent, 7- Great, 6- Good, 5- Average to above average, 4- Slightly below average, 3 or below: Poor
Each match starts at a 5 and slides up and down based on entertainment, execution, time, environment, reaction and stakes. The ratings are in no way an indication of a "star rating," which is a completely different system. A standard, non-offensive "TV match" lands at a 5. The gap between 5.75-6 is generally the largest, with anything reaching 6 being recommended viewing.
These are opinions, and incredibly inconsistent ones that may change upon a second viewing, or sitting on the match for a period of time. Don't take them too seriously, and have (and share) your own!