- Big E trying to get away with more shit on the mic every week is a cliffhanger that keeps me tuning in.
- Kofi Kingston brags about the title reigns, and Big E brags about the Tampa Bay Bucs
- Lucha House Party interrupt. Literally had no idea Lince spoke English.
- Miz and Morrison disregard Lucha House Party and go off.
- Metalik speaks Spanish, and nobody really knows what he said.
- Forgotten Sons are out and Cutler has shaved his head. "YOU SEEEEE"- Gunner, Ryker, etc.
- Why are Lucha House Party invovled? They don't win.
- This Forgotten Sons promo is not hot outside of Cutler.
- Forgotten Sons attack and lay out New Day.
- Miz and Morrison are talking to Renee (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) they want a match with Lucha House Party.
Money in the Bank Qualifier
King Corbin defeated Drew Gulak (w/ Daniel Bryan)
- Gulak is taking it to Corbin before the commercial. Corbin catches him with a big clothesline after the break.
- Baron Corbin's Ripcord slam still has me in awe any time I see it.
- Cesaro and Nakamura show up and attack Daniel Bryan.
- End of Days wins it for Corbin.
- Nakamura, Cesaro and Corbin beat down Gulak.
Sheamus defeated Daniel Vidot
- Sheamus beating the breaks of of Australian Reigns
- Brogue Kick, finish.
- They show a Jeff Hardy clip again, and like ten minutes later Sheamus is still there, mean mugging Cole.
Lucha House Party defeated Miz & Morrison
- Miz and Morrison get their match.
- Morrison piledriving himself is an odd move.
- A handspring Stunner hits for Dorado, which I definitely wouldn't allow if I were a WWE producer since that's KO's finish.
- Metalik does a Slingblade bulldog, but eats boot on a moonsault.
- Miz can't kip up. He gets rolled up by Lucha House Party. At least that gives them a win.
- Miz and Morrison should be out of the title picture now.
- Smackdown's tag team division is one of the few divisions that can get away with 50/50 booking and it still be good.
Money In The Bank Qualifier
Lacey Evans defeated Sasha Banks (w/ Bayley)
- Bayley has a main event tan.
- Sasha Banks works over Lacey Evans' arm.
- Sasha misses her knee offense in the corner, and it feels like it's been a while since that hit.
- Lacey fires up with a good comeback, but her arm gives back and eats a Meteora.
- I already miss Bayley on commentary.
- Banks beats on the hand even more, and Lacey gets out of a Banks Statement. It's pretty transparent at this point she's not winning.
- Lacey Evans clobbers Sasha with the Women's Right, but Bayley puts her foot on the ropes.
- Lacey kicks out of a pin because Bayley distracts too long. Sasha isn't happy.
- Women's Right, pin.
- Lacey wins.
- Tamina lays out Bayley at the top of the ramp.
WWE Women's Tag Team Titles
Bliss Cross Applesauce (c) defeated Carmella & Dana Brooke
- Dana jokes with Carmella about her qualifying match next week.
- I'm very intrigued about a Carmella & Dana Brooke team. I think they're both underrated.
- Carmella and Dana both do body presses outside the ring.
- Carmella and Alexa both hit nice strikes on each other.
- A blind tag on Carmella's Statushpere was nice.
- I don't know what Alexa and Nikki tried to do and didn't, but it wasn't a 3D or even a modified one as Cole called it. It was more like MNM's Snapshot as Graves alluded to.
- Shawn Michaels joins Triple H and says he has two words for ya -- social distancing.
- There's a really lame promo about Shawn Michaels not having a 25 year anniversary.
- They play a bunch of DX and Triple H outtakes. We also see him losing a lot at WrestleMania.
- This is getting a lot better. Shawn Michaels brings up Stephanie No Fun.
- "You tell that no good, lazy eyed..." --- Stephanie McMahon to Triple H about Shawn Michaels.
- Ric Flair calls in for a cameo too.
- "Don't let Shawn superkick you at the end of the segment"- Ric Flair to Triple H.
- Ric Flair calls back just to cry! Amazing!
- Road Dogg calls in too, but Triple H hangs up on him.
- Shawn Michaels teases a Katie Vick segment. Vince McMahon pops up on Smackdown.
- Vince McMahon says this is boring. He brings up The Gobbledygooker, Katie Vick and Bayley -- This is your life.
- Vince says Triple H's performance was rotten.
- He leaves and has crickets chirp over the PA.
10- Perfect, 9- MOTY Territory, 8- Excellent, 7- Great, 6- Good, 5- Average to above average, 4- Slightly below average, 3 or below: Poor
Each match starts at a 5 and slides up and down based on entertainment, execution, time, environment, reaction and stakes. The ratings are in no way an indication of a "star rating," which is a completely different system. A standard, non-offensive "TV match" lands at a 5. The gap between 5.75-6 is generally the largest, with anything reaching 6 being recommended viewing.
These are opinions, and incredibly inconsistent ones that may change upon a second viewing, or sitting on the match for a period of time. Don't take them too seriously, and have (and share) your own!