THANK YOU TAKER
- They have ALL THESE DORKS at the entranceway chanting "thank you Taker" while clapping. Braun Strowman, Matt Riddle, EVERYONE.
- Survivor Series 1990 and Undertaker's debut is covered.
- They show the Boneyard match, which I incorrectly typed as Bonehard Match to Warren.
- Karl Anderson back on Smackdown!!.....in archived footage.
- King Corbin comes out and says Undertaker only got as far as he did because he kissed The McMahon family's ass.
- Corbin says Undertaker has been stealing money from the company for the last 20 years, and he's been holding down better wrestlers for a long time.
- He gets mad about the chants, and Jeff Hardy comes out and runs him off.
- Jeff Hardy says Corbin's comments struck a nerve. This promo sucked, but he says they're having a match tonight.
- Corbin says Undertaker being Hardy's mentor led him in and out of jail.
Smackdown Women's Top Contender
Nikki Cross defeated Lacey Evans, Alexa Bliss and Dana Brooke
- Nikki Cross tries to roll up Alexa Bliss. They shake hands and try to pin each other.
- Lacey Evans sends Alexa Bliss into the barricade. Dana cartwheel knee drops Nikki.
- Sasha Banks and Bayley are on commentary.
- Double Bronco Buster and double handspring elbow on Cross and Alexa.
- Dana hits an amazing handspring back elbow. A pin off the Swanton is broken up by Nikki.
- Lacey Evans counters a handspring from Dana with the Woman's Right.
- Nikki rolls up Lacey and gets the win! Alexa Bliss celebrates.
Lucha House Party & New Day defeated Miz & Morrison & Artists Collective
- Big E starts strong with Miz.
- I'll take more of Cesaro and Lince Dorado. It was a little rough, but they don't exactly work with each other a bunch.
- Metalik really shows out in this match, and is someone they could do a lot more with. The run-up sunset bomb was great.
- Dorado hits a shooting star press, but the pin is broken up.
- The pace of this is great, and breaks down with New Day, Cesaro and Nakamura brawling away.
- Dorado does a handspring stunner on Miz, and a flying huracanrana to Morrison on the apron.
- Metalik wins with a ropewalk elbow.
- I'm all for this. They did awesome.
- I want to see Lucha House Party in more matches like that.
- Story time with Braun about some snake biting Bray Wyatt in the face.
- Braun Strowman sounds like he's about to tell someone to get him a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries for FREE.
- I'm just gonna say that I don't think Braun is telling a true story here.
- Braun Strowman says he did work for the devil and he LIKED IT, BUDDY.
- He wants Bray to go back to the swamp with him.
- They both laugh. Okay!
Jeff Hardy defeated King Corbin
- This is your standard smaller guy works from underneath Baron Corbin match.
- The wrestlers are all around the ring for this match to SUPPORT Jeff Hardy for supporting Undertaker.
- It's weird to me that WWE and AEW crowd wrestlers around the ring for this stuff.
- Corbin's Deep Six looks awesome per usual.
- Gulak coaching up Jeff Hardy successfully is very cool.
- Swanton wins it for Corbin.
- Corbin attacks after the match. He takes out Kofi, but Big E hits the Big Ending.
- Braun Strowman is brought in the ring and does a powerslam.
- Matt Riddle is brought in and does a Floating Bro.
10- Perfect, 9- MOTY Territory, 8- Excellent, 7- Great, 6- Good, 5- Average to above average, 4- Slightly below average, 3 or below: Poor
Each match starts at a 5 and slides up and down based on entertainment, execution, time, environment, reaction and stakes. The ratings are in no way an indication of a "star rating," which is a completely different system. A standard, non-offensive "TV match" lands at a 5. The gap between 5.75-6 is generally the largest, with anything reaching 6 being recommended viewing.
These are opinions, and incredibly inconsistent ones that may change upon a second viewing, or sitting on the match for a period of time. Don't take them too seriously, and have (and share) your own!
- From The Web