- Miz's dad OLD AF. Anyway, after showing a clip of why he's mad at Shane McMahon, Miz explains it further.
- This is a really good, emotional promo.
- Miz gets a great reaction when he says Shane is rotten to the core like his father. He says Vince McMahon doesn't own Kofi Kingston.
- Miz wasn't born rich, he was born in Cleveland destined to flip burgers. He earned where he was with work ethic. This is a great promo that conjures up "you deserve it" chants from the crowd.
- The Smackdown end of things has done a really good job of talking me into wanting to see their non-title matches.
The IIconics defeated Boss N' Hug Connection
- We fortunately get an IIconics promo that unfortunately doesn't live up to some of their others as they have to shoehorn in ivy league references.
- Peyton wasn't moving too smooth while taking a double dropkick.
- Lacey Evans comes out, distracting stupid babyface Bayley, then stupid heel Billie.
- Peyton's work is not too hot. It's regressed since her time on the main roster. She does apply a nice reverse Tarantula, though.
- Billie and Peyton pull some shenanigans and double pin Sasha to get the win.
- Rey introduces his son Dominic -- who is big as hell. He says he'll be front row at WrestleMania to watch the "bully" Samoa Joe get beaten by his dad in a U.S. title match.
- AJ Styles says that Randy Orton is good. Orton is a first round draft pick and he's a walk on that overperformed.
- Kevin Owens have a halfway suit on and puts over his graphics.
- He brings out Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch. He says nobody wants to see them talk anymore.
- He wants to see them fight.
- There's a face off that doesn't take too much instigation, Charlotte Flair attacks.
- They have to be separated.
If Kofi Kingston wins, he gets a WWE Title Match at WrestleMania
Daniel Bryan Wins (6.25/10)
- Daniel Bryan cuts a great promo saying apparently being a B+ player is good enough. This is great coming from him.
- I'm glad New Day were banned from ringside -- otherwise, why wouldn't they get him cheap DQ wins?
- Sheamus is first up and Kofi does a great tope Trust Fall.
- Cesaro gets involved and cheap shots Kofi with a European uppercut for two.
- We go to a commercial and come back with the crowd still hot. Sheamus hits an Irish Curse backbreaker and applies a Cloverleaf.
- Kofi misses two pins on Cloverleaf and Brogue Kick counters, but hits the Trouble in Paradise for the pin
Sheamus is eliminated (6/10)
- There are huge "Kofi" chants. New Day are joined by Usos watching backstage. The Hardy Boyz show up later, too.
- Those "Kofi is a midcarder at best" and "Kofi doesn't deserve it" and "Kofi is getting a participation trophy" takes sure aged like shit eh?
- Cesaro is up next and hits a great capture tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.
- Cesaro also applies a Cesaro Swing into a Cloverleaf.
- Kofi gets an SOS and the pin. This was another good match.
Cesaro is eliminated (5.75/10)
- Rowan runs through Kofi. I mean hard, too. This was brutal. Kofi eats barricade next.
- Rowan takes a chair and cracks Kofi Kingston. This is a DQ.
- Rowan beats the brakes off of Kofi. Recycle Plant through a table hits.
- Mustafa Ali, Heavy Machinery and others watch along backstage. Are all of these people banned? C'MON.
Rowan is eliminated (N/A)
- Samoa Joe is out next.
- EC3, Carmella, Nikki Cross and more join the viewing party.
- Joe slows things down, but turns Kofi inside out with a huge clothesline.
- Kofi rolls up Samoa Joe and gets the pin!
- Joe is livid and chokes out Kofi Kingston. The babyfaces watching are livid.
Samoa Joe is eliminated (5/10)
- Kofi Kingston has won like 10 falls compared to losing 3 since the start of the first gauntlet match.
- Randy Orton is up next.
- After a commercial, we see a callback to the "stupid" moment between Kofi and Randy Orton.
- Orton has some methodical work, but gets cracked with a Trouble in Paradise! He rolls out of the ring.
- Randy Orton gets rolled up! Kofi Kingston wins!
Randy Orton is eliminated (5.5/10)
- Vince McMahon congratulates Kofi Kingston, but says he's going to have to beat Daniel Bryan in order to go to WrestleMania.
- New Day is livid.
- Bryan scores knees, NO Kicks, and a belly-to-back suplex.
- Kofi gets the ropes on a LeBell Lock.
- Kofi almost lands on his neck on the SOS. That looked nasty. He gets a two count.
- Bryan pins Kofi after a flying knee.
Kofi Kingston is eliminated