McAloon Productions held Come Hell or High Water on Feb. 1 from the Espacio Discotheque in Norcross, GA. The event was headlined by the Lucha Bros taking on SoCal Uncensored. The show is available for replay on Fite TV.
Full results and highlights are below.
McAloon Productions: Come Hell or High Water Results (2/1/19)
- Matt Cross def. Eli Everfly
- Thunder Rosa def. Penelope Ford and Delilah Doom
- Ricky Starks def. Ethan Page
- Mil Muertes def. Casanova Valentine and Vernon White
- Joey Ryan, Kikutaro, Effy & Kris Wolf def. Allie Kat, Moonshine Mantel, Steve o Reno & Spryda. Cody Rhodes, Hangman Page and MJF came out after the match and ran off the losing team, who attacked Joey Ryan.
- Brian Pillman def. Timmy Danger in a gauntlet match. Danger went through Max Sex, Elisha Evans, Glacier, and The Yeti.
- Ken Shamrock & Tom Lawlor def. Simon Grimm & Eddie Kingston and Besties In The World
- MJF def. Scorpio Sky
- Lucha Brothers def. SoCal Uncensored. The Young Bucks offered the Lucha Brothers a spot in AEW.
LADIES & GENTLEMEN @JoeyRyanOnline PENISPLEX ALONG WITH HIS TEAM MEMBERS @KillEFFY , @wolfinjapan , & @kikutarosan HERE AT #CHHW @CloonProduction ------WHAT A GREAT NIGHT, THE ONLY PLACE TO BE SUPER BOWL WEEKEND. ---- pic.twitter.com/1MLbMVKt6X— Jeffrey Taylor (@JeffreyShowLive) February 2, 2019