MCW Pro Wrestling held its Last Call event on December 30 from MCW Arena in Joppa, Maryland.
Full results are below.
MCW Last Call Results (12/30)
- MCW Heavyweight Championship Number One Contenders Match: Ken Dixon def. Dak Draper, Dante Caballero and Moses.
- Megan Bayne def. Erica Leigh
- MCW Tag Team Championships: The Trade (Myles Hawkins & Killian McMurphy) def. Chuck Lennox & Drolix (c) to win the titles.
- Demarkus Krane def. Brandon Scott
- The Acclaimed (Max Caster & Anthony Bowens) def. Joe Keys & Eric Martin
- MCW Women’s Championship: Quinn McKay def. Ray Lyn (c) by DQ
- Brian Cage def. Action Andretti
- Pat Brink, Johnny Crabcakes & Alec Odin def. Sam Adonis, Ryan McBride & Andy Vineberg
- MCW Heavyweight Championship: Ken Dixon def. Brian Johnson (c) to win the title
Match of the night! @briancagegmsi vs @ActionAndretti! Absolutely deserved the "This Is Awesome" chants that it got. Was really impressed with Action Andretti. @MCWWrestling #LastCall pic.twitter.com/rLPiIfmChy— Apron Work Podcast (@ApronWork) December 31, 2021
What a main event! But @Bjo_Mecca was cheated. He was completely outnumbered even with us cheering him on. I blame my daughter since she turned on Mecca & started cheering on @The_KenDixon. This was her first & LAST live wrestling event! @MCWWrestling #MeccaVsEverybody #LastCall pic.twitter.com/NJnwhK96T5— Apron Work Podcast (@ApronWork) December 31, 2021
You can find results from around the world of wrestling at Fightful's results section.