- We open the show with a recap of Jacob Fatu retaining his MLW World Heavyweight championship in a match against CIMA before the Sentai Death Squad put CIMA in a body bag after the match and carted him off to the back. We then open this week’s show with a graphic for Killer Kross against Tom Lawlor in tonight’s main event as well as Mance Warner against Gino Medina.
MLW World Middleweight Championship
Myron Reed (c) w/Injustice vs Laredo Kid w/Konnan
Before the match we go to an interview with Konnan from earlier today before he almost gets into a fight with Injustice and tells Myron that his legacy will be about taking shortcuts and that Laredo will take the belt from him.They start the match off by locking up for a clean break before exchanging standing switches and sweeping each other before Laredo puts Myron in a standing side headlock and Kid hits an enzuigiri before hitting a huricanrrana and Myron rolls out of the ring. Laredo chops Myron across the chest who is un-phased because of his chest protector Laredo slaps him across the face. Back in the ring Laredo gets distracted by Kotto before Myron hits an inverted burning hammer into a PK for two before Myron hits a springboard leg drop for a near fall, Kid coming back with a Michinoku driver into a springboard moonsault for a near fall. Myron hits a springboard cutter before superkicking Kid who hops up and catches Myron on the top turnbuckle before hitting an avalanche full nelson suplex for a near fall before Kid smashes the face of Reed into the mat and goes to lock in a Muta lock, but is distracted by Kotto.
Kid then suplexes Kotto before taking out Injustice with suicide dives. Myron hits a springboard cutter to the outside before tossing Kid back into the ring and hitting a springboard 450 for the pin and the win.
Winner: Myron Reed defeats Laredo Kid via pinfall to retain his MLW World Middleweight championship.
- We then have a graphic for Brian Pillman Jr celebrating being crowned as Rookie of the Year for 2019 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated for the second year in a row later tonight as well as tonight’s main event between Killer Kross and Tom Lawlor before we get a video for The Dynasty as we go to commercial.
Gino Medina vs Mance Warner
Gino attacks Mance from behind and whips him into the corner before stomping him and Mance comes back with chops before Gino hits an enzuigiri for two before Mance rolls out of the ring and they exchange chops at ringside. Mance sends Gino into the railing and tosses him back into the ring before Gino rakes his eyes and beats on him in mount before chopping Mance and choking him in the corner before hitting a snap mare into a rear chin lock. Mance counters a fireman’s carry and drops Gino with a headbutt before hitting a DDT for two and Gino hits a snake eyes into a running knee and a kick to the side of the head for two. Mance headbutts Gino when he’s in midair and hits a running knee for a near fall before they exchange pins until Mance rolls Gino up with the tights for the pin and the win.
Winner: Mance Warner defeats Gino Medina via pinfall.
- After the match Gino slaps the referee across the face before we’re told that Colonel Robert Parker who will be returning this year after his last stint managing the Stud Stable before we go to the Von Erichs talking to their father and asking him for advice as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s top ten contenders for the MLW World championship with The Dynasty’s Alexander Hammerstone as number one before we go to Brian Pillman Jr. being awarded the Rookie of the Year plaque by a writer for PWI. Brian says that it’s an honor to achieve something his father never did and that he’s no longer in his shadow. We then get a promo by Injustice about Brian’s award before we go to Erick Stevens and Team Filthy ahead of Tom’s match against Killer Kross in tonight’s main event as we go to commercial.
- We come back to The Dynasty arguing about Gino losing to Mance, Alex and Richard telling him that he’ll get through it before we go to a video of CIMA’s body bag being put into a van before we get the tale of the tape for our main event.
Killer Kross vs Tom Lawlor
Kross is in control early, overwhelming Tom with his raw brutality and dropping the former UFC alum before dumping him out of the ring. They exchange at ringside before cross hits a belly to back suplex on the apron before Tom comes back with a rake of the eyes and drops Kross with a kick once they're back in the ring. Tom drops Kross with a stiff forearm and chops him in the corner before focusing on his arm and drops Kross with a back elbow once he gets to his feet. Tom hits a knee drop to the arm of Kross and plays to the crowd before going for a double wrist lock, but Kross gets to the ropes for the break. Kross counters a suplex, but Tom hits it on the third attempt before locking in a guillotine and Kross stands up with Tom around his neck.
Kross hits a release northern lights suplex before hitting several running clotheslines and a running boot into a Saito suplex. Kross calls for the Doomsday Saito, but Tom counters it and rocks Kross with a flurry of strikes before they exchange and Tom hits a uranage, but Kross is right back up. Tom hits a flying knee for a near fall and follows up with more strikes before Kross smiles and drops Tom with forearms. Tom then thumbs Kross in the eye before they spill out of the ring and Kross is attacked by the rest of Team Filthy for the disqualification.
Winner: Killer Kross defeats Tom Lawlor via disqualification.
- After the Davey Boy Smith Jr and the Von Erichs come to Kross' aide as we go off the air with Davey challenging Team Filthy to an eight man tag and Team Filthy get together before accepting.
- From The Web