- We open the show with a promo by Mance Warner who tells Alex Hammerstone that he’s coming for him and the MLW Nation Openweight championship after he interfered in his tag match last week.
Douglas James vs Averno
James takes Averno down before taking his back and locking in a choke, but Averno almost immediately rolls to the ropes for the break before James dropkicks Averno out of the ring. James superkicks Averno from the apron before Averno sweeps him and sends him crashing down onto the apron and he falls down onto the floor before Averno sends him into the railing before dropping him face first across the edge of the apron. Averno whips Doug into a piece of a table propped up against the railing at ringside before rolling him back into the ring and hits a buckle bomb for two before they exchange open hand palm strikes. Doug drops Averno with forearms and hits a flying clothesline before hitting an enzuigiri into a hurricanrana and a suicide dive. Back in the ring they run the ropes before Doug superkicks Averno and hits a running meteora for two before kicking Averno in the chest and Averno catches a kick and drops Doug with a stiff forearm.
It is then announced that Averno has won via referee stoppage as Doug doesn’t answer the referee when he checks on him.
Winner: Averno defeats Douglas James via referee stoppage.
- After the match we get a backstage interview Davey Boy Smith Jr who says that he and Brian are cleared to compete and that The Hart Foundation will reunite next week before we get the announcement of Jordan Oliver and Kotto Brazil of Injustice versus Jinetes Del Aire in two weeks time before we go to a backstage interview with the group. We then get a video package for Vikingo as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Richard Holliday and Alex Hammerstone who were interviewed earlier today before we’re told that Mance has left the arena and we get the top ten contenders in MLW before we go to a backstage interview with Alex before he’s attacked by Mance as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Alex and Mance brawling outside before we go to a backstage interview with Team Filthy as Tom and Dom cut a promo ahead of their match against Puma King and Xtreme Tigre in our main event before saying that they want a shot at the tag titles held by The Von Erichs. We then go backstage to Mance and Alex brawling in an elevator before it spills out and into a hallway before we go to the ring for our main event.
Team Filthy (Tom Lawlor & Dominic Garrini) vs Puma King & Xtreme Tigre
Tom and Tigre start things off, Tom rocking Tigre with strikes before Tigre takes the former UFC fighter down and lays into him with strikes in mount before they mirror each other and Tigre drops him with an enzuigiri. Tom plays to the crowd and tags in Dom as Puma comes in and mocks Dom with a crane style before they exchange wrist and head locks until Dom drops Puma with a kick. Dom locks in a standing side headlock before dropping him with a shoulder block and Puma dropkicks him before whipping him into the corner, but Dom catches him coming in. Puma catches Dom running at him and hits a powerslam with his momentum before hitting a jumping senton and Tom tags himself in before Team Filthy double up on Puma. The referee doesn’t count the tag before Tom tags in legally and locks in a cravat while kneeing Puma in the head before whipping him into the corner and choking him.
Dom comes back in and chops Puma before Puma hits a DDT and a superkick as Tom and Tigre get the tag.Tigre drops Tom with a kick before hitting a diving leg drop for two. Puma hits a code breaker before locking in a rings of Saturn before Tom applies an armbar with Puma still having the hold on Dom before Tigre locks in a double wrist lock to Tom. Dom gets to the ropes for the break before all of the submissions are broken and Tom sends Tigre out of the ring before Team Filthy double up on Puma and Dom locks in a rear naked choke to Puma. Tigre kicks Dom to break the hold before Puma is sent out of the ring and Team Filthy beat on Tigre before Tigre hits a head scissors and a dropkick before locking in a unique submission attempt that the commentators have never seen before. Tom nearly knocks Tigre out with a right hand before Dom chokes him and Puma breaks it up before superkicking Tom and hits a brainbuster before dropping Dom with a flurry of kicks.
Puma hits a tope off of the top and onto Dom before rolling him back into the ring and cradling him for a near fall before Team Filthy hit a boot into a brainbuster before Tigre goes for a springboard and Tom catches him. Tom then locks in a rear naked choke and Tigre is forced to tap for the win.
Winner: Team Filthy defeat Xtreme Tigre and Puma King via submission.
- We end the show with the announcement that Richard Holliday will defend the Caribbean title against Chessman and that the Hart Foundation will reunite in a match against Texano Jr. and Rey Escorpion Jr. before we end the show with Savio Vega holding a birthday party for Alicia Atout before the party is crashed by Mance and Alex who are still brawling before Mance sends Alex face first into the cake. Savio and Mance then taste the cake as we go off the air.
- From The Web