NJPW Road To Destruction Day 2 is in the history books and in the main event Elimination Match, it was Evil of Los Ingobernables defeating Rocky Romero of Choas to get the final elimination and win the match for his team.
The card was mostly filled with tag team encounters, with Suzuki-Gun and Bullet Club picking up key wins in those matches. Leo Tonga, the younger brother of Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa, made his debut in a losing effort as he teamed with his brothers against Juice Robinson & War Machine.
Here are the full results of the show:
* Elimination Match: Los Ingobernables (Tetsuya Naito, Evil, Sanada, Hiromu Takahashi & Bushi) def. Chaos (Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano, Rocky Romero & Will Ospreay)
* Suzuki-Gun (Minoru Suzuki, Takashi Iizuka & El Desparado) def. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Michael Elgin & Kushida
* Juice Robinson & War Machine (Raymond Rowe & Hanson) def. Bullet Club (Tama Tonga, Leo Tonga & Tonga Loa)
* Bullet Club (Chase Owens, Bad Luck Fale & Yujiro Takahashi) def. Chaos (Hirooki Goto, Yoshi-Hashi & Berretta)
* Suzuki-Gun (Taka Michinoku, Davey Boy Smith Jr., Lance Archer, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Taichi) def. Togi Makabe, David Finlay, Ryusuke Taguchi, Ricochet & Hirai Kawato)
* Yuji Nagata & Katsuya Kitamura def. Manabu Nakanishi & Tomoyuki Oka
* Syota Umino fought Tetsuhiro Yagi to a draw