New Japan Pro Wrestling's Sengoku Lord is complete, and Kota Ibushi is still the IWGP Intercontinental Champion.
Also on the show, a U.S. Title match between Juice Robinson and Bad Luck Fale and several tag team affairs that help set the table for this spring and Summer. Following the show's main event, Tetsuya Naito appeared and made a chellenge to the IC Champ Ibushi, which was agreed upon.
* El Desperado, TAKA Michinoku, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Minoru Suzuki & Taichi defeated Jushin Thunder Liger, Toa Henare, Satoshi Kojima Tomoaki Honma, & Yuji Nagata
* Dragon Lee, Togi Makabe, & Toru Yano defeated Bullet Club's Taiji Ishimori & Guerrillas of Destiny
* Mikey Nicholls defeated Chase Owens
* Ryusuke Taguchi & Hirooki Goto defeated Bullet Club's HIKULEO and Jay White
* LIJ's BUSHI, EVIL, SANADA, Shingo Takagi, &Tetsuya Naito defeated CHAOS' Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, Roppongi 3K & YOSHI-HASHI
* Juice Robinson (c) defeated Bad Luck Fale to retain the IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship
* Kota Ibushi (c) defeated Zack Sabre Jr. to retain the IWGP Intercontinental Championship
‘SENGOKU LORD in NAGOYA’ (April 20th) is now available on #NJPWWorld!! Don't miss this amazing night of action, only on https://t.co/Tj7UBJ4PjP #njpw #njsengoku— njpwworld (@njpwworld) April 20, 2019
IWGP INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP @ibushi_kota (C) vs. @ZSjeddGx5Xt8gKR pic.twitter.com/2nMM0EyhQj