WWE NXT UK held its latest set of television tapings from Bonus Arena in Hull, East Yorkshire, England, UK.
Full results (courtesy of Dei Owen) and highlights are below.
NXT UK Television Spoilers From England (11/15)
- NXT UK TakeOver will return to Blackpool in 2020.
* Dark Match: Mark Andrews def. Kassius Ohno
* Trent Seven def. Kona Reeves
* A-Kid def. Jack Starz
- Grizzled Young Veterans demand a NXT UK Tag Team Championship match.
* Ridge Holland def. Oliver Carter
* Alexander Wolfe def. Ilja Dragunov
- WALTER and Joe Coffey get into a tug of war with the NXT UK Title after the match.
* Piper Niven def. Jinny
* Eddie Dennis def. Dreiss Gordon
* Noam Dar def. Ashton Smith
* Toni Storm def. Killer Kelly
- Kay Lee Ray attacks Storm after the match. Piper Niven makes the save. Storm refuses to shake Niven's hand.
* The Hunt (Primate & Wild Boar) def. The Outliers (Dorian Mak & Riddick Moss)
* Jordan Devlin def. A-Kid
* Joseph Conners def. Ligero and Travis Banks
* Gallus (Joe Coffey, Mark Coffey & Wolfgang) & Ilja Dragunov vs. Imperium (Alexander Wolfe, Fabian Aichner, Marcel Barthel & WALTER) went to a double count out.
- Tyler Bate and WALTER brawl after the match.
Main event ends in a double count-out. @WalterAUT cuts a promo after, saying that no one on the roster can beat him. Out comes @Tyler_Bate who stands tall at the end! #NXTUK pic.twitter.com/yG9jyXp9AP— Dei Owen (@DeiOwen) November 15, 2019
@Kay_Lee_Ray attacks @tonistorm_ post-match. @viperpiperniven makes the save. She offers a handshake, but Toni... wait for it... storms off. Sorry. #NXTUK pic.twitter.com/yaN7RdIlF8— Dei Owen (@DeiOwen) November 15, 2019
Dreiss Gordon debuts! #NXTUK pic.twitter.com/cpGFrS6chg— Dei Owen (@DeiOwen) November 15, 2019
@TheWWEWolfe def. @UNBESIEGBAR_ZAR with Imperium’s interference. Gallus save Ilja from a post-match beatdown, Joe Coffey and WALTER have a tug of war with the UK Title. #NXTUK pic.twitter.com/OK8PFDGX5h— Dei Owen (@DeiOwen) November 15, 2019
Fightful provide live coverage of NXT UK every Thursday at 3 p.m. ET.