PROGRESS Wrestling held its Chapter 100: Unboxing Live IV - A New Hope event on Dec. 30 from Electric Ballroom in London, England.
The event was headlined by Jimmy Havoc taking on David Starr in a Death Match. Jinny was set to take on Toni Storm, but the bout was canceled as Storm "wasn't well." The event also marked the end of an era as it was Jim Smallman's last show with the company. Smallman is the co-founder of PROGRESS and worked as a ring announcer and producer. He is set to begin full-time with NXT UK.
Full results and highlights are below.
PROGRESS Chapter 100 Results (12/30)
* Jerry Bakewell & Mercedez Blaze def. Cassius & Nye-Oh
* Reverse Battle Royal: Chief Deputy Dunne def. Chris Ridgeway and Gene Munny and Ligero and Los Federales Santos Jr. and Roy Johnson and Scotty Davis and Travis Banks
* Ilja Dragunov def. Kyle Fletcher
* PROGRESS Unified World Championship: Eddie Dennis (c) def. The OJMO
* Cara Noir def. Connor Mills, Mark Haskins (w /Vicky Haskins) and Paul Robinson
* Moustache Mountain (Trent Seven & Tyler Bate) def. Dan Moloney & Rampage Brown
* Death Match: Jimmy Havoc def. David Starr
CHA'BOY IS BACK AT @THISIS_PROGRESS— gene munny (@imsomunny) December 30, 2019
answered @royjohnsonyeah's #wastemanchallenge
spat fire like a ruthless dragon bitch ------
THE BEST BAD DECISION IS BACK #UNBOXINGLIVE #CHAPTER100 pic.twitter.com/SqETn9nkkc
You can find results from past PROGRESS events at Fightful's results section.