PROGRESS held its Chapter 103: Beer Snake City event on Feb. 23 from Electric Ballroom in London, England.
The night was headlined by PROGRESS World Champion Cara Noir defending the belt against Mark Andrews. WALTER, Toni Storm, and other WWE NXT UK stars were also in action. Jordan Devlin was scheduled to compete in tag team action, but was forced off the show with an injury.
Full results and highlights are below.
PROGRESS Chapter 103 Results (2/23)
* Eddie Kingston & Scotty Davis def. The WorkHorsemen (Anthony Henry & JD Drake)
* Gisele Shaw def. Chakara
* The Anti-Fun Police (Chief Deputy Dunne & Los Federales Santos Jr.) & WALTER def. More Than Hype (Darren Kearney, LJ Cleary & Nathan Martin)
* PROGRESS Proteus Championship: Paul Robinson (c) def. Kyle Fletcher by referee's decision
* Millie McKenzie (w/ Charli Evans) def. Toni Storm
* Ilja Dragunov def. Malik
- Kingston attacked Dragunov after the match.
* PROGRESS Unified Championship: Cara Noir (c) def. Mark Andrews (w/ Eddie Dennis)
#Chapter103— Mark Roffey (@TheR0ff) February 23, 2020
That was a crazy match. @EddieDennis1986 got chucked out, found his way back in and caused all sorts of shenanigans, yet @Cara_Noir prevailed. A good show to cap off a great day for me personally.
GOOD NIGHT!!! pic.twitter.com/7rI6bWylwC
#Chapter103@UNBESIEGBAR_ZAR wins with Torpedo Moscow. Shortly after a handshake, @MadKing1981 jumps Ijla and then cuts a very passionate promo seemingly setting setting up a future clash between the two. pic.twitter.com/TPMRgbhHJD— Mark Roffey (@TheR0ff) February 23, 2020
You can find results from past PROGRESS events at Fightful's results section.