After nearly a full year away, PROGRESS Wrestling returned on Saturday, February 20 with 'Chapter 104: Natural Progression.' The event was streamed live on the WWE Network.
Full results and highlights are below.
PROGRESS Chapter 104: Natural Progression (2/20/21) Results:
- PROGRESS World Championship No. 1 Contender’s Match: Chris Ridgeway defeated Gene Munny, Omari & Spike Trivet
- Natural Progression Series – Quarter-Final: Luke Jacobs defeated Man Like Dereiss
- Natural Progression Series – Quarter-Final: Ethan Allen defeated Kid Lykos II
- Millie McKenzie defeated Mercedes Blaze
- Natural Progression Series – Quarter-Final: Danny Black defeated Elijah
- Natural Progression Series – Quarter-Final: Warren Banks defeated Big Guns Joe
- Kid Lykos defeated Chuck Mambo
- PROGRESS World Championship Match: Cara Noir (c) defeated Dan Moloney
Seriously, if this got aired five days earlier this gif would have been perfect for a #pancakeday joke— PROGRESS Wrestling (@ThisIs_Progress) February 20, 2021
because, danny… is now flat… like a pancake
but whatever, cool move @elijahwrestler, whatever#Chapter104 pic.twitter.com/ZRsKw7SsXM
You can find results from past wrestling events by visiting Fightful's results section.