PROGRESS Wrestling released 'Chapter 110: Skeleton' on Saturday, May 8, 2021. The event is available to stream on the WWE Network.
Full results and highlights are below.
PROGRESS Chapter 110: Skeleton Head Results (5/8/21)
- Spike Trivet defeated Danny Black
- PROGRESS Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final Match: Lykos Gym (Kid Lykos & Kid Lykos II) defeated Nick Riley & Charlie Sterling
- Mercedez Blaze defeated Alexxis Falcon
- Gene Munny defeated ELIJAH
- Warren Banks vs. Chris Ridgeway - Match Ended In A No Contest
- PROGRESS Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final Match: The Young Guns (Luke Jacobs & Ethan Allen) defeated Sunshine Machine (Chuck Mambo & TK Cooper)
- Cara Noir defeated MALIK
- Best Of Three Series To Crown A New PROGRESS Women’s Champion: Match #2: Gisele Shaw defeated Kanji - Series Tied 1-1
It's @alexxisfalcon vs @ @Mercedez_Blaze once again, but this time it looks like Alexxis will Be Prepared#Chapter110— PROGRESS Wrestling (@ThisIs_Progress) May 8, 2021
- https://t.co/2f6lbFX4pY pic.twitter.com/ZApafqxJGH
You can find results from past wrestling events by visiting Fightful's results section.