PROGRESS Wrestling aired its Chapter 118: Fake Tickets To A Hog Roast In Sumatra event on August 21 Theatre Peckham in London, England. The event aired on WWE Network and Peacock.
Full results and highlights are below.
PROGRESS Chapter 118 Results (8/21)
- Warren Banks, Kid Lykos & Kid Lykos II def. Sandy Beach, Big Guns Joe & Gene Munny
- Man Like DeReiss def. LK Mezinger
- MALIK def. Screwface Ahmed
- #1 Contender’s Match For PROGRESS Women’s Championship: Alexxis Falcon def. Taonga
- The Smokin’ Aces (Charlie Sterling & Nick Riley) def. The Greedy Souls (Brendan White & Danny Jones) via DQ.
- Dean Allmark def. Spike Trivet via DQ
- Dan Moloney def. Jody Fleisch
- Chris Ridgeway def. Doug Williams
- PROGRESS Unified World Championship: Cara Noir (c) def. Danny Black
- PROGRESS Women’s Championship: Gisele Shaw (c) def. Laura Di Matteo
You can find results from past PROGRESS events at Fightful's results section.