Night two action.
The second night of action in the 2018 Pro Wrestling Guerilla Battle Of Los Angeles tournament has come to a close. Wrestling fans inside of the 'Globe Theater' witnessed the BOLA debut of Marko Stunt, a star studded six-man tag team match featuring CIMA & The Rascalz (Zachary Wentz & Dezmond Xavier) taking on Bandido, Flamita and Rey Horus. The current PWG World Champion WALTER took on his 'Ringkampf'-mate Timothy Thatcher and there was tons more action on the night as the Battle Of Los Angeles tournament rolled on.
1) Trevor Lee def. Marko Stunt
2) Jonah Rock def. Sammy Guevara
3) Robbie Eagles def. DJZ
4) Jeff Cobb def. Darby Allin
5) Shingo Takagi def. Ilja Dragunov
6) WALTER def. Timothy Thatcher
7) CIMA & The Rascalz (Zachary Wentz & Dezmond Xavier) def. Bandido, Flamita & Rey Horus
To read up on the action that went down on night one of BOLA action, head over to Fightful's night one results article.