Revolution Pro Wrestling held its Epic Encounters 6 event on December 6 from Portsmouth School Of Wrestling in Portsmouth, Hampshire, England. The event aired on RevPro social media channels.
Full results and highlights are below.
RevPro Epic Encounters 6 Results (12/7)
* Connor Mills & Michael Oku def. Shaun Jackson & Kenneth Halfpenny
* Southside Championship Tournament – Bracket A: Joel Redman def. Screwface Ahmed
* Southside Championship Tournament – Bracket A: Rob Lias def. Brendan White
* Southside Championship Tournament – Bracket A: Charlie Sterling def. Chuck Mambo
* Rev Pro Undisputed British Women’s Championship: Gisele Shaw (c) def. Bobbi Tyler
* Southside Championship Tournament – Bracket A: Dan Moloney def. Ricky Knight Jr.
"Took a year out with family and friends, now man's back, spit two bars, jeez, online mogul again"— Kid Lykos キッド・ライコス (@KidLykos) December 6, 2020
Lykos II's baking tray shot is jokes. Can't wait for him to take the Paperweight title.#LykosGym #ADS #RevPro pic.twitter.com/Jv24Fckuk8
You can find results from past RevPro events at Fightful's results section.