Ring of Honor presented its Free Enterprise event on February 9th, 2020 in Baltimore, Maryland at the UMBC Event Center.
Full results (courtesy of WrestleZone) and highlights are below.
* Mark Haskins def. Alex Shelley
* Bateman & Vincent def. Joe Hendry & Dalton Castle
* Flip Gordon def. Slex
* Alex Zane def. Andrew Everett
* The Briscoes def. Flamita & Bandido
* 20-Man Battle Royal For Future ROH World Title Match: Flip Gordon wins!
* Session Moth Martina def. Sumie Sakai
* Proving Ground Match: Jeff Cobb & Dan Maff def. Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham
* Brody King def. Rey Horus
* Marty Scurll & PCO def. Nick Aldis & RUSH
AND @AlexZayne WITH THE WIN! #ROHFreeEnterprise pic.twitter.com/x5soSJV56Y— SnC Big Willie-isms (@bigwillieisms) February 9, 2020
.@BlueMeanieBWO IN THE BUILDIN! #ROHFreeEnterprise pic.twitter.com/g0khfqNse1— SnC Big Willie-isms (@bigwillieisms) February 9, 2020
MARIA IS DOMINATING THIS BATTLE ROYAL!!! #ROHFreeEnterprise pic.twitter.com/BxSfR5IC6s— SnC Big Willie-isms (@bigwillieisms) February 9, 2020
.@bullyray5150 .....still hard on hoes in 2020. Damn man. #ROHFreeEnterprise pic.twitter.com/trHkhq33VR— SnC Big Willie-isms (@bigwillieisms) February 9, 2020
"Please keep supporting Villain Enterprises, please keep supporting the best wrestling on the planet, and, most importantly, please keep supporting @ringofhonor!" -@MartyScurll after today's #ROHFreeEnterprise ...will do, future champ! Thanks everybody for a great show! pic.twitter.com/lol5WTrOTg— Colby of We Are 113 (@TheColbyBurch) February 10, 2020
Fightful has more ROH results in our results section.