Ring of Honor presented its Free Enterprise event on February 9th, 2020 in Baltimore, Maryland at the UMBC Event Center.
Full results (courtesy of WrestleZone) and highlights are below.
* Mark Haskins def. Alex Shelley
* Bateman & Vincent def. Joe Hendry & Dalton Castle
* Flip Gordon def. Slex
* Alex Zane def. Andrew Everett
* The Briscoes def. Flamita & Bandido
* 20-Man Battle Royal For Future ROH World Title Match: Flip Gordon wins!
* Session Moth Martina def. Sumie Sakai
* Proving Ground Match: Jeff Cobb & Dan Maff def. Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham
* Brody King def. Rey Horus
* Marty Scurll & PCO def. Nick Aldis & RUSH
"Please keep supporting Villain Enterprises, please keep supporting the best wrestling on the planet, and, most importantly, please keep supporting @ringofhonor!" -@MartyScurll after today's #ROHFreeEnterprise ...will do, future champ! Thanks everybody for a great show! pic.twitter.com/lol5WTrOTg— Colby of We Are 113 (@TheColbyBurch) February 10, 2020
Fightful has more ROH results in our results section.