Spoilers from today's TV tapings.
Over a month ago it was announced by NXT founder and senior producer Triple H and the newly-named GM of the United Kingdom brand Johnny Saint that the NXT U.K. brand was indeed coming to fruition and in the press release concerning the announcement it read that the first set of tapings for the NXT U.K. television show was taking place in Cambridge, England on July 28th.
The day has come for those first set of TV tapings and they were held at the 'Cambridge Corn Exchange'. The WWE United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne was in action. Dakota Kai stuck her claim to wanting to become the first-ever NXT U.K. Women's Champion and more action took place on the night as NXT kick-started their U.K. TV series.
* Joe Coffey (w/Mark Coffey) def. Mark Andrews. Post-match Flash Morgan Webster came to the save of Mark Andrews.
* Toni Storm def. Nina Samuels
* Mustache Mountain came out and cut a promo about wanting the NXT U.K. Tag Team Championships but there are no other teams to face in order to do so.
* Dave Mastiff def. Sid Scala
* GM Johnny Saint comes out to announce a WWE United Kingdom Championship match.
* WWE United Kingdom Championship - Pete Dunne (c) def. Noam Dar
* Kenny Williams vs. Joseph Conners ends in a no-contest. Connors was said to have been injured during the match but was able to get up and walk to the back.
* Dakota Kai def. Killer Kelly. Post-match Dakota says she is coming for the NXT U.K. Women's Championship.
* Ashton Smith def. Tucker
* Trent Seven def. Saxton Huxley
* Flash Morgan Webster def. Mark Coffey (w/Joe Coffey). Post-match Mark Andrews came to the save of Flash Morgan Webster.
* Tyler Bate def. Wolfgang
* Danny Burch def. Sam Gradwell
* Zack Gibson def. Noam Dar
There will be tapings tomorrow for the continuation of the NXT U.K. TV series and Fightful will have results posted once the tapings conclude.
- From The Web