Beyond Wrestling held season one, episode 20 of its Wrestling Open series on May 19 from The White Eagle in Worcester, Massachusetts. The event aired on IWTV.
Full results (courtesy of PWPonderings) and highlights are below.
Wrestling Open Results (5/19)
- Spotlight Match: Armani Kayos def. Leo Sparrow
- Eric James def. Dezmond Cole
- The Amazing Graysons (Tommy & JP Grayson) def. Gal Barkay & Randy Rivera
- Teddy Goodz def. Percy Ryan
- 1 Called Manders def. Mike Skyros
- Dan Barry def. 50 Cal
- SUP Bonestorm Championship: Alec Price (c) def. Sammy Diaz
- Tony Vincita def. Ryan Clancy
- Miracle Generation (Dustin Waller, Kylon King, Jay Onyx & Shawn Knyght) def. The Church of Greatness (Brother Greatness, Brother Perkins, Brother Heru & Sister Anastasia)
- $10,000 Challenge Match: Max Caster def. BRG
- Eliminator Cup Preview: Brick City Boys (Victor Chase & J-Cruz) vs Shook Crew (Bobby Orlando & Bryce Donovan) ends in a no contest due a fire scare as there was smoke coming from the ceiling of The White Eagle. Fans were evacuated from the building.
- The Worcester Fire Department arrived on the scene and noted that an air conditioning belt in the venue caused the burning, which led to the show ending.
To the best of my knowledge we got everybody outside of the building safely and there is no active fire. Will post updates as they become available. https://t.co/BNObleVdVg— Beyond Wrestling (@beyondwrestling) May 20, 2022
BREAKING: The smoke that cleared out the White Eagle couldn’t match the smoke on the streets of Worcester between @BigBaconBrad and @ThePrizeCityOG!— Wrestling Open (@WrestlingOpen) May 20, 2022
It looks like Alec Price got his answer!#WrestlingOpen pic.twitter.com/d6jgIe79r1
You can find results from around the world of wrestling at Fightful's results section.