"The Man" is everywhere!
The SmackDown roster made a pit stop in DeKalb, Illinois for a house show at the 'NIU Convocation Center' and there were eight matches on the card including a United States Title match, AJ Styles versus Randy Orton and "The Man" Becky Lynch interfering in the match between Charlotte Flair and Asuka and putting everyone on notice ahead of her return to RAW on Monday.
(Here are the results):
* Triple-Threat Tag Team Match
Shinsuke Nakamura & Rusev def. New Day and The Usos
* Carmella & Naomi def. Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville
* Shelton Benjamin def. Tye Dillinger
* Mustafa Ali def. Samoa Joe
* SmackDown Live Women's Championship
Asuka (c) vs. Charlotte Flair goes to a no-contest because Becky Lynch ran in and attacked both Flair and Asuka with a crutch.
* WWE United States Championship
R-Truth (c) def. Andrade
* The Miz & Jeff Hardy def. The Bar
* AJ Styles def. Randy Orton
For more results from various promotions and companies around the wrestling world, head over to Fightful's "results" section.