Welcome to Fightful.com's live coverage & discussion for WWE Hell In A Cell 2019. We'll be bringing you full, fight by fight coverage of every bout on the card. You can also send in your feedback on our Disqus boards below!
WWE Women's Tag Team Championships
The Kabuki Warriors (Asuka & Kairi Sane) def. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross to win the titles
Braun Strowman & The Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar) def. The OC (AJ Styles, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows) by DQ
Chad Gable def. King Corbin
Randy Orton def. Ali
Natalya def. Lacey Evans
- The panel for the kickoff show consists of The Coach, Booker T, Charly Caruso and Sam Roberts.
- The panel talks about the dangers of competing in a Hell In A Cell Match before going over tonight’s card.
- A video package airs highlighting the feud between Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch, followed by analysis from the panel.
- The panel interviews Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross, Bliss questions what the Kabuki Warriors have done to earn a title shot. Cross says that the Kabuki Warriors defeated Fire & Desire to earn a shot, which Bliss disagrees with. Cross talks about all of Bliss’ individual accomplishments, Bliss still says that the Kabuki Warriors haven’t proven anything.
- Kayla Braxton interviews Charlotte Flair, who calls her loss at WWE Clash Of Champions old news before saying Bayley being tough is just an act, Flair then says she will win the Smackdown Women’s Championship tonight. The panel then discusses the Smackdown Women’s Championship match taking place tonight.
Natalya vs. Lacey Evans
The match begins with Natalya taking Evans down with a headlock, Evans gets free and she gets Natalya in a head scissors for a short time. Evans kicks Natalya in the midsection before working over her arm, Natalya gets free and takes Evans down with an arm drag. Natalya takes Evans down and Evans reverses her before working over her arm again, Natalya gets up and Evans takes her back down with a headlock. Natalya gets free and Evans drops her with a shoulder tackle, Natalya avoids a charging Evans and Evans gets her in a headlock takedown. Natalya rolls for an arm bar and Evans gets to the ropes, Natalya looks for the sharp shooter and Evans gets to the ropes. Evans rolls out of the ring and she attacks Natalya when she follows her out there, Evans then throws Natalya into the ring steps. Evans places Natalya’s leg on the ring steps before stomping away on it, Evans gets Natalya in the ring before choking her with the ring skirt. Evans goes back to attacking the injured leg of Natalya, Evans also chokes Natalya on the bottom rope before landing a slingshot elbow drop.
Evans goes back to working over the injured leg of Natalya, Evans corners Natalya before stomping away on her. Evans follows that up by nailing Natalya with a bronco buster for a near fall, Evans keeps Natalya down while applying a modified STF. Evans releases the hold to smash the knee of Natalya on the mat below, Evans then hits Natalya with a basement drop kick for a near fall. Evans keeps Natalya down while applying a modified chin lock, Natalya gets free and Evans shoves her to the mat below. Evans looks for a sharp shooter and Natalya fights her way free, Evans drops Natalya again before attacking the injured knee. Evans looks for another sharp shooter and Natalya knocks her out of the ring, Evans gets back in the ring and she stomps away on Natalya. Evans goes for another bronco buster and Natalya blocks it, Evans recovers and drops Natalya with a sharp shooter. Evans goes to the top rope and she misses a moonsault attempt, Natalya locks in a sharp shooter and Evans tap out.
After the match, Natalya drops Lacey Evans with a right.
- Highlights are shown from the Smackdown debut on Fox, followed by some thoughts from the panel.
- Sarah Schreiber interviews Ali, who says that he has taken a few steps back recently and it has been frustrating. Ali says he will not stay down and find some momentum, Randy Orton interrupts and he reminds Ali who stopped his momentum. Ali challenges Orton to a match tonight and Orton accepts.
- A video package airs highlighting the feud between Roman Reigns/Daniel Bryan and Erick Rowan/Luke Harper. Kayla Braxton interviews Rowan afterwards, Rowan downplays losing to Reigns on Smackdown, but Rowan says he will win the war with Harper.
- A video package airs highlighting the feud between Seth Rollins and The Fiend, followed by some analysis from the panel.