Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of WWE NXT!
Ember Moon vs Mandy Rose
Ember takes control early before Mandy catches her in the ropes and hits a running knee before locking in a body scissors before Ember leans back for two. Mandy then locks in an abdominal stretch before Ember hits a hip toss and drops Mandy with an enzuigiri before hitting an MX and Mandy turns her inside out with a boot for the pin and the win.
Winner: Mandy Rose defeats Ember Moon via pinfall.
- We get a video package promo by Legato Del Fantasma.
Odyssey Jones vs LA Knight
Odyssey man handles LA before he's distracted by Andre Chase and knocks him off of the apron before LA hits a neckbreaker as Andre holds Odyssey's foot and prevents him from kicking out for the pin and the win.
Winner: LA Knight defeats Odyssey Jones via pinfall.
- We get a backstage interview with Cameron Grimes where he talks about how he's on the quest for love like Indi and Dexter before he leaves off camera and talks to two women.
- In the locker room Kyle O'Reilly speaks with Von Wagner and questions why he helped him out two weeks in a row before Von tells Kyle that he respects him before Kyle tells him that he can handle his own business.
- NXT champion Tommaso Ciampa comes out to the ring and addresses the NXT Universe before Bron Breakker comes out to the ring and demands that Tommaso give him a title shot before challenging him to a title match at Halloween Havoc and Tommaso accepts.
- We get a taped promo by Joe Gacy in a dark room as we go to commercial.
Ikemen Jiro vs Joe Gacy
Joe offers Jiro his hand before they shake hands and lock up before Jiro locks in a standing side headlock and tries to run Joe over repeatedly before he drops him and Joe hits a running clothesline in the corner. Joe drops Jiro with a back elbow and plays to the crowd before Jiro hits a reverse DDT and twists the neck of Joe before rocking Joe with right hands and a hurricanrana before Joe hits a lariat for the pin and the win.
Winner: Joe Gacy defeats Ikemen Jiro via pinfall.
- After the match Joe helps Jiro up and hugs him before leaving and locking eyes with an unknown superstar in the crowd.
- We get a video package promo by Duke Hudson and his casino.
Cora Jade vs Franky Monet
Before the match Franky Monet attacks Cora's opponent and inserts herself into the match before attacking Cora and stomping her down in the corner before hitting a running meteora in the corner and locking in a rear chin lock. Franky then stomps Cora's face into the mat before spearing her and Cora counters Franky into a clutch for the pin and the win out of nowhere.
Winner: Cora Jade defeats Franky Monet via pinfall.
- Backstage MSK are interviewed before everyone involved in the Tag Team title match brawl before they're separated by officials and the match is announced as an elimination match as we go to commercial.
- We get a backstage interview with Tommaso before he's interrupted by Joe Gacy who calls Tommaso toxic and talks about his privilege before saying that he'd love to be included in an opportunity for the title before Tommaso agrees that he'll be added if he can beat him next week.
Pete Dunne (w/ Ridge Holland) vs Cameron Grimes
Pete and Cameron exchange wrist locks and side headlocks before Pete locks in a short arm scissors and focuses on the joints of Cameron before Cameron gets to his feet and hits a head scissors before taking Pete down with a deep arm drag. Pete gets to his feet and they run the ropes until Pete clotheslines Cameron before stomping his arm and trapping it in the ropes before grounding Cameron and stretching him while manipulating his fingers as Ridge looks on. Cameron comes back with forearms before Pete wrings his arm and sends him down onto the mat before coming back with flying forearms and a running dropkick in the corner before hitting a diving cross body for two. Pete counters a waist lock and drops Cameron before hitting jumping knees onto his arm and stomping his hands before dropping him with a kick to the head for two before Cameron hits a bridging German for two. Petey rocks Cameron with an enzuigiri before Ridge grabs Cameron and Kyle comes out and attacks Ridge before Pete tosses Kyle over the announce table and hits Cameron with The Bitter End once they're back in the ring for the pin and the win.
Winner: Pete Dunne defeats Cameron Grimes via pinfall.
- After the match Pete and Ridge lay Kyle out when he attacks Pete.
- We get a video package promo for Tony D'Angelo who is debuting up next as we go to commercial.
- We get a video package promo by Hit Row towards Legato Del Fantasma and their moving to Smackdown in three weeks time.
- We see moments ago that Von Wagner came out and helped Kyle to the back during the break.
Tony D'Angelo vs Malik Blade
Tony locks in a standing side headlock before dropping Malik with a shoulder block and reapplying the side headlock before catching Malik in the air and hitting a backbreaker before hitting shoulder thrusts in the corner. Tony drops Malik with a right hand before Malik rocks him with strikes and dropkicks him through the ropes before Tony takes Malik down once they're back inside for two before grounding Malik and sending him sternum first into the corner. Malik then hits a diving cross body for two before rolling Tony up for another two count before Tony hits a belly to belly and a northern lights suplex into a swinging fisherman's suplex for the pin and the win.
Winner: Tony D'Angelo defeats Malik Blade via pinfall.
- We get a backstage interview with Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams ahead of their challenging for the tag titles later tonight.
Mei Ying (w/ BOA) vs Indi Hartwell (w/ Persia Pirotta)
Mei throws Indi down when she tries to take her down before Mei drops Indi and hits an ax kick before Indi locks in a standing side headlock and Mei drops her with an uppercut before chopping her in the corner. Mei applies a nerve hold before Indi gets to her feet and Mei clotheslines her before choking her and they spill out of the ring before Mei sends Indi into the post and takes out Persia before Indi sends Mei into the post. Back in the ring Indi then hits a springboard elbow drop for the pin and the win.
Winner: Indi Hartwell defeats Mei Ying via pinfall.
- Backstage Tony lobbies Lash Legend to be on her talk show.
- We get a video package for the members of Diamond Mine.
- NXT Women's champion Raquel Gonzalez is interviewed in the ring about the attack last week by Toxic Attraction before she's interrupted by the trio who surround the ring before the tag team champions Io Shirai and Zoey Stark show up and even the odds before TA leave.
- Backstage Von informs Kyle that the two of them will be having a tag match against Pete and Ridge next week.
WWE NXT Tag Team Championship Fatal Four Way Elimination Match
MSK (c) vs Briggs & Jensen vs Grizzled Young Veterans vs Trick Williams & Carmelo Hayes
MSK double up on Zack before Nash chops Zack and hits a springboard arm drag before Carmelo tags himself in and he and Trick double up on Nash before Briggs comes in and exchanges with Trick before Trick clotheslines him. Briggs and Jensen run over Carmelo when he comes in before they drop Trick with a double boot and toss GYV into the ring before hitting moves in opposite corners and clearing the ring before tagging in Wes and telling him to hit a tope. MSK then double team Trick for the pin and elimination on Trick to eliminate him and Carmelo as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to MSK in control as Nash drops James repeatedly and hits a PK into a standing shooting star press for a near fall that Zack breaks up before Nash takes out GYV with a moonsault off of the top at ringside. Zack grabs the foot of Nash before Zack gets the blind tag and Briggs tags himself in as GYV hit Nash with Ticket to Mayhem, but he's not legal before Briggs and Jensen pins Zack with an assisted sit-out powerbomb for the pin and the elimination. B&G double up on Wes for a near fall with a side Russian leg sweep big boot before Wes counters a powerbomb by Briggs as Nash sends Jensen over the top rope and down onto the floor before Nash pins Briggs for the win.
Winner: MSK retain their NXT Tag Team titles by defeating Grizzled Young Veterans, Jensen & Briggs, and Trick Williams and Carmelo Hayes via pinfall.
- After the match Imperium's European Union come out of nowhere and lay out MSK before Briggs and Jensen run them off as we go off the air.