Riott Squad defeated The IIconics
- Riott Squad has matching gear. Surely no way they're splitting if that's the case.
- IIconics have great gear too. This is the ninth match in the feud.
- Billie Kay tries to convince Liv that Ruby hit her.
- Peyton does a nice wheel kick.
- A conflicted Liv Morgan tags herself in and has a really good hot tag.
- Liv slipped on the second rope.
- Peyton SCREAMED in pain after a corner skateboard stomp from Liv Morgan. Peyton Royce sold me a ticket with that shoulder sell. Thought she was a GONNER.
- IIconics do the Deja Vu, but Liv breaks it up and RUNS WILD.
- Codebreaker into the Riott Kick. Riott Squad wins.
WWE United States Championship
Bobby Lashley (w/ The Hurt Business) defeated Apollo Crews (c) to win the title
- MVP and Shelton dressed in suits is a good touch.
- Lashley does a rope hung Flatliner and the ring post helicopter. Really great spots.
- Apollo Crews does a crossbody after having his midsection worked over. WHY?
- Apollo lands some German Suplexes without a bridge, and then a frog splash.
- If I'm Montez, I'm asking people to stop doing my finish.
- Apollo runs into a huge Spinebuster that's more like a chokeslam.
- Full Nelson applied with the body scissors.
- Lashley wins.
- They do a weird photo filter. That was a decision.
Big E defeated Sheamus
- "Loves to have fun" is a description I could live without ever hearing on wrestling programming again
- This match is all Sheamus beating the shit out of Big E.
- Big E does a great YOLO Dive.
- Big E sells like 80 percent of his match.
- Pump knee from Sheamus.
- Big E hit a powerbomb out of a Brogue Kick and hits Big Ending.
Matt Riddle defeated King Corbin
- HALF NELSON CROSSFACE. UFC vet Matt Riddle doesn't know how to get out of it.
- Corbin hits a body slam out of a double wristlock.
- These two have great chemistry.
- Corbin sells a liver kick like a MILLION BUCKS.
- DEEP SIX. Bro 2 Sleep.
- Riddle wins with the Floating Bro.
- Corbin attacks Riddle, this must continue.
WWE Women's Tag Team Championships
Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax defeated Golden Role Models (c) to become champions
- Bayley and Sasha start working over Nia's knee.
- Nia misses a leg drop and Bayley applied a knee bar.
- I love Shayna's gutwrenchbuster.
- Sasha Billy Kidmans a Nia Jax powerbomb.
- Shayna with a Kirafuda Clutch on Bayley, and a leglock on Sasha.
- Bayley taps out! Wow.
- Shayna already seems fed up with Nia Jax.
Keith Lee defeated Randy Orton
- I'd imagine Keith Lee vs. Orton at Payback would have a lot more buzz had they not done the non-finish on Monday.
- JBL approaches Keith Lee about a hedge fund. Lee says he doesn't have those resources, but JBL says he will one day.
- Orton hit a draping DDT at one point.
- Lee POUNCES Randy Orton and Singh Bombs him into the table.
- Lee pins Randy Orton CLEAN AS A SHEET with the Spirit Bomb.
- It doesn't get a lot better for a first win in WWE than a five minute clean as a sheet win over RANDY ORTON.
Dominik & Rey Mysterio defeated Buddy Murphy & Seth Rollins
- I said this on Raw, but Rey playing babyface in peril for Dominick's tag seems like a huge endorsement of WWE's belief in Dominick.
- The roles change, and Dom is selling his ass off. He's pretty good at it, too.
- Rollins and Rey have an outstanding series that goes from huracanrana and powerbomb attempts to a Rey kick.
- Dom FLATTENS Buddy Murphy with a Tornado DDT. I'm a big fan of the tilt-a-whirl backbreaker Rollins did to Rey.
- Murphy accidentally kicks Seth Rollins.
- 619s on Murphy. Assisted sliding sunset flip bomb on Rollins.
- Dominik wins with a frog splash on Murphy.
- Fiend out first, and Strowman shows up and beats the shit out of him. Big Powerslam, but a kickout.
- Sister Abigail to Braun's bald ass, and a kickout.
- Fiend does a uranage through the table. Alexa Bliss is watching on backstage.
- Fiend hits Strowman with a mallet and the stairs. In between he does the Segal Special.
- They're beating the brakes off of each other all around ringside. Strowman knocks Fiend off the stage.
- Reigns needs to show up and spear both and win.
- They do a ring break spot with Fiend and Strowman on a superplex.
- Same music, same titantron with the same logo. They gotta do better by Reigns on that. He signs the contract, and comes out with a chair, but throws the chair.
- Wyatt kicks out. Strowman kicks out. He takes a chair to both, but can't get the win.
- Fiend applies the Mandible Claw and gets kicked in the nutsack.
- Spear on Strowman. Win.
- Strowman has been pinned by everyone, but Reigns needed to win.
- Excited to see where this reign and character go for Roman Reigns
10- Perfect, 9- MOTY Territory, 8- Excellent, 7- Great, 6- Good, 5- Average to above average, 4- Slightly below average, 3 or below: Poor
Each match starts at a 5 and slides up and down based on entertainment, execution, time, environment, reaction and stakes. The ratings are in no way an indication of a "star rating," which is a completely different system. A standard, non-offensive "TV match" lands at a 5. The gap between 5.75-6 is generally the largest, with anything reaching 6 being recommended viewing.
These are opinions, and incredibly inconsistent ones that may change upon a second viewing, or sitting on the match for a period of time. Don't take them too seriously, and have (and share) your own!