WWE hosted its latest episode of Monday Night Raw on October 2, 2023. The episode features Gunther and Tommaso Ciampa signing the contract for a future WWE Intercontinental Title bout.
Plus, The Viking Raiders' Ivar battles Xavier Woods. Also, Drew McIntyre will appear on Miz TV.
Live results and highlights will be updated throughout the night.
Refresh this page for updates.
WWE Raw (10/2/23) Results
- The show starts with a burst of action as Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler are fighting their way down to the ring. They were supposed to wrestle tonight but that appears like it's not going to happen as Raquel Rodriguez comes out to get involved in the melee, followed by returning Rhea Ripley. All four women brawl until Ripley is left alone in the ring. She's clearly pissed off and she calls out the other members of Judgment Day. Damian and Dominik march down to the ring, Finn appears to be missing tonight.
- Ripley says there's not supposed to be a leader of the group but the minute she gets taken out, things start falling apart. She says she left it up to Damian to handle things, but that backfired and now the Tag Team Champions are sidelined. She then berates Mysterio for losing his NXT North American Title. She says she got him a rematch for the championship but if he loses the match, don't bother coming home.
- Jey Uso comes out for this extended segment and Dom offers to handle business for Priest because Priest is medically disqualified from getting physical tonight. Uso attacks Mysterio. JD McDonagh appears and starts helping Dom. Cody Rhodes gets involved even the sides. Adam Pearce announces that Judgment Day will defend the WWE Tag Team Championship against the team of Cody Rhodes and Jey Uso at WWE Fastlane.
* Imperium (Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci) def. Alpha Academy (Otis & Chad Gable)
- NXT No Mercy highlights air. It's declared that Becky Lynch cannot compete tonight. There is then a backstage segment that sets up Chelsea Green against Tegan Nox in its place.
* Bronson Reed def. Cedric Alexander
- Highlights of Drew McIntyre on Miz TV and his match with Kofi Kingston/ Ivar's attack on Kofi.
- Drew McIntyre tells Adam Pierce backstage that he's not doing Miz TV tonight. However, he will be in the middle of the ring and he will address the audience and he warns Miz not to get involved. Adam asks McIntyre if he's doing okay. Drew says he doesn't recall anybody doing the right thing when The Bloodline was attacking him.
- Gunther and Tommaso Ciampa come out for their contract signing. Ciampa signs the contract and says next week, he will fight for the five-year-old version of himself who wanted to be WWE Intercontinental Champion. Gunther says he fights for what's near and dear to himself, and that is the Intercontinental Championship. He calls himself the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time. Ciampa says if Gunther is so confident he should defend the title tonight. The match is made for tonight. A brief brawl breaks out before Gunther scurries.
- Judgment Day segment backstage. JD is still pissing Priest off, who is already pissed about Fastlane. Rhea calms Priest down and sides with JD McDonagh.
* Xavier Woods def. Ivar
- After the bell, Ivar attacked Xavier Woods. Kofi Kingston tried to save his partner, but both members of New Day were eventually hit with the moonsault.
- Seth Rollins addresses his upcoming match with Shinsuke Nakamura at WWE Fastlane. A Nakamura promo video distracts Rollins until Nakamura actually shows up behind him and delivers a beating so bad that Rollins can't answer a 10 count.
- Becky Lynch approaches Tegan Nox backstage, promising her the first crack at the NXT Women's Championship when she's healthy. Natalya shows up and says that she respects Tegan now.
* Tegan Nox def. Chelsea Green (w/ Piper Niven). Natalya showed up to neutralize Piper and tried to celebrate with Tegan after her victory.
- Byron Saxton approached Jey Uso. Uso says he's good with teaming with Cody Rhodes this Sunday.
- Drew McIntyre comes out. He mimics Cody Rhodes' "What do you want to talk about?" catchphrase. McIntyre spends a lot of time talking about Cody and says he feels like he's in the Codyverse. Miz interrupts him and continues to antagonize McIntyre until Drew challenges him to fight. Miz feins walking away before attacking Drew from behind. This leads to a match between them.
* Drew McIntyre def. The Miz. McIntyre exposes the top turnbuckle. He sends Miz flying into it before delivering the Future Shock DDT for the victory.
- After the match, McIntyre takes a microphone and declares that he is not the same man he was 30 seconds earlier. He "apologizes" before forgiving himself on behalf of the crowd.
- Jackie Redmond then interviews NXT North American Champion Trick Williams backstage in what is his Monday Night Raw debut. He talks about his match against Dominik Mysterio tomorrow night on NXT. Mysterio, Ripley, and McDonagh confront him and Ripley says he's not coming alone to NXT.
- Jackie Redmond interviews Cody Rhodes on the rampway who says that he and Jey Uso will be coming to SmackDown this week.
* WWE Intercontinental Championship: Gunther (c) def. Tommaso Ciampa
- After the match, Gunther leaves the other members of Imperium to beat up Ciampa. Ciampa is eventually saved by a returning Johnny Gargano. They hit their tag team finisher on Vinci, but USA cut the feed before they actually completed the move.
You can find results from around the world of wrestling in Fightful's results section.