Welcome to Fightful.com's live coverage & discussion for WWE Raw. We'll be bringing you full, fight by fight coverage of every bout on the card. You can also send in your feedback on our Disqus boards below!
- The show starts off with highlights from last night’s WWE Hell In A Cell main event between Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton.
- Drew McIntyre makes his way to the ring next, McIntyre gets the microphone and says that he has no excuses for losing to Randy Orton last night. McIntyre promises to become the WWE Champion once again, McIntyre talks about how he’ll keep moving forward after getting knocked down. McIntyre says what is going on in his mind would scare people right now, The Miz and John Morrison interrupt and Miz suggests that McIntyre get an encore for what he just. Morrison says they came out to congratulate McIntyre on his run as champion, Miz congratulates winning the Money In The Bank briefcase last night. Miz talks about how he previously cashed in the briefcase on Orton, Miz hints that he could cash in the contract tonight. Miz says he would’ve cashed in last night on McIntyre if he won at WWE Hell In A Cell, McIntyre gets angry and he nails Miz with a Glasgow Kiss. McIntyre also attacks Morrison with overhead belly to belly suplexes, Miz nails McIntyre with a chop block to save Morrison.
- AJ Styles has the microphone before the next match, Styles talks about being undefeated since returning to Raw. Styles this marks the return of the “Phenomenal Era” to Raw, Styles wonders why he is in a qualifying match for the Raw Men’s Survivor Series Team. Styles says that he should be the captain of Team Raw, Styles says his associate doesn’t like to be looked at or talked to. Styles warns Hardy not to attack him like he did to Elias last night.
Raw Men’s Survivor Series Team Qualifying Match
AJ Styles w/ Jordan Omogbehin vs. Jeff Hardy
The match begins with Styles attacking Hardy with strikes and stomps, Hardy leaves the ring and he makes Styles chase him out there. Hardy nails Styles with a drop kick, Hardy goes for a dive and Styles’ associate catches him as we go to a commercial break. We return from the break to see Styles wrenching away on the head of a downed Hardy, Styles releases the hold to hit Hardy with a head kick and Bloody Sunday for a near fall. Styles goes to the ring apron and Hardy backs himself into the corner, Styles misses a charge into the corner and Hardy drops him before landing a basement drop kick for a near fall. Hardy follows up by nailing Styles with a mule kick and a drop kick in the corner for a near fall, Styles recovers and he nails Hardy with a ushigoroshi. Hardy recovers and he nails Styles with a jaw breaker followed by a side Russian leg sweep, Hardy then gets a near fall on a downed Styles. Hardy gets Styles on the top rope and he follows him up there, Styles gets free and he trips Hardy up. Styles then hits Hardy with a rack bomb for a near fall, Hardy and Styles have a back and forth until Hardy catches him in a roll up for a near fall.
Hardy follows up by nailing Styles with a falcon arrow, Hardy climbs the ropes and he gets crotched after a distraction from Omogbehin. Styles goes to the ring apron and he shoves Hardy into the ring post before knocking him back in the ring, Styles then hits Hardy with a Phenomenal Forearm for a three count.
Winner: AJ Styles w/ Jordan Omogbehin
After the match, Elias hits Jeff Hardy from behind with a guitar.
- WWE 24/7 Champion R-Truth is interviewed by Sarah Schreiber, who says everybody is trying to get the championship from him. R-Truth says he’ll be ringside to scout potential challengers tonight.
Akira Tozawa & Drew Gulak vs. Lucha House Party (Gran Metalik & Lince Dorado)
The match begins with Tozawa nailing Dorado with a neck punch, Gulak tags in and he double teams Dorado alongside Tozawa. Gulak holds Dorado down while bending him over his knee, Dorado fights back and he nails Gulak with a face buster. R-Truth comes out mid-match to scout what is happening in the ring, Tozawa rolls him up for a near fall and R-Truth sends him in the barricade. R-Truth gets in the ring as everybody tries pinning him to win the title, Dorado nails Gulak with a top rope high cross body for a three count.
Winners: Lucha House Party (Gran Metalik & Lince Dorado)
After the match, everybody chases R-Truth backstage.
- The Firefly Fun House is up next and everybody is sitting at a table that has a lot of snacks on it, Bray Wyatt is dressed up like the mad hatter. Alexa Bliss arrives as the special guest and she brought tea, Bliss says the special tea has a special ingredient in it and that special ingredient is arsenic and it kills the bunny. Wyatt says Bliss fits in with the Firefly Fun House because they all are mad and crazy, Bliss says all we have to do is “let him in.” Bliss says she will have a fun chat on a Moment Of Bliss later with Randy Orton, which angers Wyatt. The rabbit says he’s alright and an angry Wyatt destroys him.
- Charly Caruso interviews Keith Lee, who says Braun Strowman’s questionable tactics in their match last week weren’t questionable at all. Lee says he’ll show Strowman who the real monster in when he sees him, Lee says tonight is about joining Team Raw.
- Adam Pearce is approached by Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler are backstage, both give Pearce a list of who should be on the women’s team for WWE Survivor Series. Pearce says he’ll reveal the women’s team captain later tonight.
- Elias is in the ring and he says he wants revenge on Jeff Hardy for hitting him with a car a while back, Elias celebrates the release of his new album. Elias promises to beat Keith Lee tonight and join the men’s Raw Survivor Series Team.
Raw Men’s Survivor Series Team Qualifying Match
Elias vs. Keith Lee
The match begins with Elias getting Lee in a headlock, Lee gets free and he immediately drops Elias with a shoulder block. Lee focuses his attack on the arm and shoulder of Elias, Elias fights back and Lee nails him with a running cross body block. Elias leaves the ring and Lee follows him out there to get him back in the ring, Lee tries getting back in and Elias knocks him back to the arena floor. Elias follows up by drop kicking Lee into the barricade, Elias leaves the ring and Lee tackles him into the announce table as we go to a commercial break. We return from the break to see Lee working over the arm of Elias in the ring, Lee goes for a Spirit Bomb and Elias gets free before nailing him with a knee strike. Elias gets Lee out of the ring and he sends him into the barricade before getting him back in the ring, Elias then hits Lee with a top rope axe handle smash for a near fall. Elias keeps Lee down while applying a chin lock to him, Lee gets free and he nails Elias with a power slam. Lee then hits a cornered Elias with an avalanche before tossing him across the ring, Elias fights back again and he nails Lee with a neck breaker from a near fall. Elias goes to the top rope as Jeff Hardy’s music plays, Lee throws a distracted Elias off the ropes before landing a Spirit Bomb for a three count.
Winner: Keith Lee
After the match, Jeff Hardy attacks Elias with a guitar.
- The Hurt Business is backstage intimidating a guy who wanted to use their bathroom.
- Charly Crauso interviews Randy Orton, who says he isn’t concerned about anything after winning the WWE Championship last night.
- A video package airs highlighting the feud between The Hurt Business and Retribution.
- The Hurt Business has the microphone before the next match, MVP talks about how everybody but them ran away from Retribution. Bobby Lashley says they don’t look at Retribution as a threat and a liability, MVP says he struck a deal with the higher ups of the WWE to deal with Retribution. MVP and Shelton Benjamin say they want their payment in gold.
Elimination Tag Match
The Hurt Business (MVP, Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin & Cedric Alexander) vs. Retribution (Ali, Slapjack, T-Bar & Mace) w/ Reckoning
The match begins with Lashley backing T-Bar into the corner before landing a few strikes, Lashley smashes T-Bar face first into the top turnbuckle. Lashley mounts T-Bar in the corner while landing a few strikes, T-Bar recovers and he nails Lashley with a big boot followed by strikes. Lashley recovers and he drops T-Bar with a shoulder tackle, T-Bar fights back and he eats a flat liner from Lashley. MVP tags in and he nails a cornered T-Bar with some strikes, T-Bar fights back and he drops MVP with a few strikes. Mace tags in and he double teams MVP alongside T-Bar, Mace cracks MVP with elbow strikes before tagging Slapjack in. Slapjack gets MVP in the corner while landing some strikes on him, MVP recovers and he trips up a charging Slapjack before landing a big boot. MVP hits Slapjack with an exploder suplex for a near fall, Reckoning distracts MVP and Slapjack rolls up MVP for a three count (Eliminated: MVP) as we go to a commercial break. We return from the break to see Lashley holding Slapjack in an inverted bear hug, Slapjack gets free and Lashley sends him into the corner. Slapjack kicks back at a charging Lashley before eating a spear for a three count (Eliminated: Slapjack), the action resumes with T-Bar getting tossed out of the ring.
T-Bar drags Lashley out of the ring and they brawl out there until they are counted out (Eliminated: T-Bar & Bobby Lashley), the action resumes with Alexander attacks Mace with some strikes until Mace drops him. Mace traps Alexander in the corner while landing some strikes and a back elbow strike, Alexander fights back and Mace drops him. Alexander fights back again and he drop kicks Mace in the knee before attacking Ali, Benjamin makes a blind tag and he hits Mace with Pay Dirt for a three count (Eliminated: Mace). The action resumes with Benjamin nailing Ali with a bunch of strikes, Benjamin then hits Ali with a fall away slam. Alexander tags in and he nails Ali with a bunch of strikes, Ali fights back and he drop kicks Benjamin before eating a back body drop from Alexander. Alexander then knocks Ali out of the ring with a boot to the face, Ali grabs a steel chair and he attacks Alexander with it (Eliminated: Ali).
Winners: The Hurt Business (MVP, Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin & Cedric Alexander)
After the match, The Hurt Business chases Ali away.
- Angel Garza is backstage hitting on Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke, Rose says she and Otis are still close. Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler appear and Jax takes the rose from Garza, both teams argue over who should lead the Raw women’s team at Survivor Series.
Drew McIntyre vs. The Miz w/ John Morrison
The match begins with McIntyre attacking Miz with some strikes, McIntyre traps Miz in the corner while landing more strikes. Miz slows McIntyre down by attacking his injured knee, McIntyre recovers and he sends Miz out of the ring. McIntyre follows Miz out of the ring and Miz shoves him into the ring steps, McIntyre gets back in the ring and Miz follows him in there to attack him with kicks to the midsection. Miz attacks McIntyre with a kick to the knee before landing a short DDT for a near fall, Miz follows up by choking McIntyre on the middle rope. Morrison attacks McIntyre behind the referee’s back, Miz keeps McIntyre down while nailing him with more strikes. McIntyre fights back and Miz nails him with a knee breaker, Miz keeps McIntyre cornered while attacking him with strikes. McIntyre recovers and he nails a charging Miz with a few clotheslines, McIntyre then hits Miz with an overhead belly to belly suplex. McIntyre follows up with a leaping neck breaker on Miz, Miz avoids a Future Shock DDT to send McIntyre out of the ring, Morrison tries attacking McIntyre and McIntyre takes him out instead. Miz catches McIntyre in a roll up before eating a Claymore Kick for a three count.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
- The New Day are backstage and they are mocking The Street Profits, they announce that they’ll face The Street Profits at WWE Survivor Series ‘20. Asuka arrives and The New Day reveals she’ll face Sasha Banks at WWE Survibor Series ‘20, The New Day then reveals Randy Orton faces Roman Reigns at the same event. The Hurt Business interrupt and they say their sights are set on the Raw Tag Team Titles, Asuka says they’ll fail against The New Day.
- Charly Caruso interviews Drew McIntyre, who says his win was the first step towards reclaiming the WWE Championship before hinting that he may attack Randy Orton during a Moment Of Bliss.
- Pat Buck & Adam Pearce are in the ring to introduce the women representing Team Raw at WWE Survibor Series, with the team consisting of Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke. Jax interrupts the announcement so she can argue with Baszler over who the team captain is, Pearce reveals that Lana, Lacey Evans, Peyton Royce and Nikki Cross will battle for the final spot on Team Raw.
Winner Becomes The Final Member Of Team Raw
Peyton Royce vs. Lana vs. Nikki Cross vs. Lacey Evans
The match begins with everybody brawling as we go to a commercial break, we return from the break to see Royce trapping Cross in the ropes while pulling back on her arms. Lana hits the ring and Royce throws her out of the ring, Evans returns and Royce knocks her to the arena floor. Cross catches Royce in a roll up before eating a clothesline for a near fall, Royce keeps Cross down while holding her in a chin lock. Cross gets free and she nails Royce with a few strikes before taking Lana out with a dive, Cross also nails Evans with a tornado DDT on the arena floor. Cross goes to the top rope and she nails Royce with a high cross body for a near fall, Lana tries getting back in the ring and she nails Cross with a head kick. Evans returns and she hits Lana with a Woman’s Right, Royce drops Cross onto Evans for a near fall on a pin attempt. Royce grabs Cross and she gets her on the top rope, Evans meets Cross on the top rope and Cross knocks her off. Royce returns to hit Cross with a head kick before climbing the ropes, Cross knocks Royce off the ropes and Evans returns. Royce takes everybody down in a tower of doom and Lana manages to pin Cross for a three count.
After the match, Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler work together to put Lana through the announce table.
- Charly Caruso interviews Randy Orton, who says he’ll still be on a Moment Of Bliss tonight, despite what was said on the Firefly Fun House. Orton says he isn’t afraid of The Fiend and he’ll introduce him to the RKO.
- Retribution is backstage and Ali says Retribution is a mission, Ali says their team is willing to sacrifice everything to win the mission.
Raw Men’s Survivor Series Team Qualifying Match
Matt Riddle vs. Sheamus
The match begins with Riddle scoring a takedown on Sheamus, Sheamus gets out of the ring after kicking Riddle away from him. Sheamus gets back in the ring and he takes Riddle down with a headlock, Riddle gets free and he gets Sheamus in a triangle choke. Sheamus gets free while attempting a pin against Riddle, Sheamus nails Riddle with a spine buster for a near fall. Sheamus keeps Riddle down while applying a kimura to him, Riddle gets free by nailing Sheamus with a gut wrench suplex. Riddle looks for another gut wrench suplex and Sheamus gets to the ropes, Sheamus recovers to hit Riddle with a knee strike and Irish Curse back breaker. Sheamus traps Riddle in the ropes while landing a few strikes, Riddle recovers and he gets Sheamus in a rope assisted arm bar. Riddle gets Sheamus out of the ring before landing a dive as we go to a commercial break, we return from the break to see Sheamus working over the arm of a downed Riddle. Riddle gets free and Sheamus nails him with a back breaker for a near fall, Riddle fights back again and he nails Sheamus with a series of head kicks. Riddle follows up with a Broton on Sheamus for a near fall, Riddle keeps Sheamus corners while landing forearm strikes.
Sheamus recovers and he nails Riddle with a knee strike from out of nowhere for a near fall, Sheamus goes to the top rope and Riddle meets him up there. Sheamus knocks Riddle off the ropes and Riddle returns to land a super exploder suplex for a near fall, Riddle goes for the Floating Bro and Sheamus gets his knees up. Sheamus gets Riddle up while landing strikes to his back, Sheamus goes for the Irish Curse and Riddle counters with a sleeper hold. Sheamus gets free and his misses a Brogue Kick attempt before eating a German suplex for a near fall, Riddle’s back gives out on him and Sheamus nails him with a Brogue Kick for a three count.
- Randy Orton is shown backstage.
- A Moment Of Bliss is up next and Alexa Bliss’ guest is WWE Champion Randy Orton, Bliss asks Orton to take a seat and Orton says he’d rather stand. Orton says he isn’t surprised that he won last night to become a fourteen time WWE Champion, Bliss says she has no surprises for Orton. Bliss alludes to the fact that Orton had previously burned Bray Wyatt’s house down, Orton wants to know where The Fiend is as Drew McIntyre makes his way to the ring. McIntyre and Orton battle as Bliss watches from the top turnbuckle, the lights go out and Drew McIntyre is alone in the ring when they come back on. Orton heads backstage and The Fiend is behind him, Orton goes back after McIntyre to battle him as The Fiend watches to end the show.
- From The Web