Welcome to Fightful.com's live coverage & discussion for WWE Monday Night RAW (3/20/23)!
We will bring you the full results of tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw.
Here's what's on deck:
WWE Raw (3/20)
- Logan Paul hosts a live episode of IMPAULSIVE TV
- Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns returns
- Non-Title: Austin Theory vs. Montez Ford
- Chelsea Green & Carmella vs. Bianca Belair & Asuka
Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens kick off the show. Kevin Owens says it hurt him to see Sami Zayn underneath Roman Reigns' thumb. Kevin says everyone knew that Sami was outgrowing The Bloodline. The Usos come out to interrupt and say that both men are going to turn on each other at some point.
Sami Zayn says it's Jey Uso his biggest dream to turn on Roman Reigns. However, now they want to settle their issues at Wrestlemania. A brawl breaks out, and referees come out to stop it.
Austin Theory vs. Montez Ford
Austin Theory has a brand new entrance just in time for Wrestlemania. Montez Ford gives it his best shot, hitting his Superman Dive and going for his Frog Splash, but Austin Theory gets out of the way and hits a Rolling Dropkick and A-Town Down.
Winner: Austin Theory
- Roman Reigns is backstage with The Bloodline. Jey Uso makes everybody leave as he asks his cousin if he is truly loyal to the bloodline. Jey claims that he is.
- Adam Pearce discusses finalizing the Women's WrestleMania Showcase Fatal 4-Way Tag. Chelsea Green interrupts him and is side by side with Piper Niven, and she wants in the match, or she will complain to the manager.
- A highlight package showcasing how big Omos and Brock Lesnar are plays. Omos is in action next.
Omos vs. Mustafa Ali
Dolph Ziggler is shown watching this match backstage — a quick squash for Omos, who wins with a Double-Handed Chokebomb. After the match, MVP promotes Omos' upcoming fight with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania again.
- Backstage Logan Paul is heading to the ring. The Miz thinks he's the guest of imPAULsive TV. Logan gladly tells him he's not
Logan Paul hosts a live episode of IMPAULSIVE TV
Logan Paul comes out and heels on the St. Louis crowd. He says he can't wait to leave St. Louis and go to La like the St. Louis Rams did, where he will face Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 39. Seth Rollins interrupts his segment from the control room, and when he gets to the ring, Seth Rollins immediately begins brawling with Paul. Eventually, enough people come between them that Logan gets enough distance to knock Seth Rollins out with a punch again.
Johnny Gargano has taped up ribs from his fight with Grayson Waller. He hits a suicide dive on Mysterio early on. Dom gets the advantage going into a commercial break by slamming Johnny on the barricade. Later in the match, Gargano hits his Apron Spear. Mysterio bags off but slams Johnny into the ropes and rolls him up nearly getting a three count before the referee realizes that his feet are on the ropes.
Gargano gets a two-count with a Super Kick. Johnny Gargano goes for a Frankensteiner but ends up falling on his injured ribs and Mysterio hits a Frog Splash for the victory.
Winner: Dominik Mysterio
- After the match, Dom promises to head to WWE Friday Night SmackDown, where his family will be in attendance in Las Vegas. Mysterio says he's going to ask his mother for permission to fight his father at WrestleMania.
Backstage, Paul Heyman says that jimmy and Jey Uso are free to leave and head to the jet and enjoy seafood while Sola Sikoa must hang back and talk to Roman Reigns personally.
- Edge cuts a vignette where he reminds everyone that he was baptized in Hell in a Cell by the Undertaker and tells Finn Balor to bring the demon to WrestleMania because the devil wants to meet him.
- Rhea Ripley is in the ring and Promises to defeat Charlotte Flair at WrestleMania. Damage CTRL interrupt her and say that it's time they remind her that raw belongs to them. A match is made official between Bayley and Ripley.
Rhea Ripley vs. Bayley
They start simple, not really wanting to hit each other. Eventually, Rhea assumes the role of a baby face in this match and begins beating up Bayley and even does a tumbleweed to the floor from the apron. When Bayley takes control, Becky Lynch, Lita, and Trish Stratus show up. Rhea kicks out of two Bayley-to-Bellys. Once the women on the outside neutralize Damage CTRL, Ripley hits Riptide for the victory.
Winner: Rhea Ripley
Backstage Chad Gable is looking for Otis. Gable finds him getting a manicure and informs him that he needs him ringside for a match against Ricochet. Despite Maxxine Dupri's wishes for Otis to go with her instead, Otis decides to go with Chad leaving Maxxine feeling dejected and angry.
Chad Gable vs. Ricochet
A back-and-forth match at the beginning, both men execute several reversals. Gable eventually gets the advantage, but Ricochet is able to come back with a running Shooting Star Press, able gets a near fall with a cradle. He also gets a near fall off of his Cliffhanger DDT. Gable is able to trap Ricochet in an Ankle Lock. Maxxine comes out to take away Otis. Chad Gable is distracted and tries to hit the Chaos Theory, but Ricochet avoids it and gets to win with his Shooting Star Press after hitting a running Sliced Bread.
Bianca Belair & Asuka vs. Chelsea Green & Piper Niven
Chelsea tries to get the jump on Bianca early on, Bianca gets the advantage, and Asuka tags herself in. Asuka and Bianca take out the heels as tension increases. Asuka maintains control over Niven. Bianca tags herself in, clearing the ring.
Later, Asuka goes for a Crossbody, but Niven moves, and Bianca catches her partner, setting her down. Bianca and Asuka argue, and Bianca pushes Asuka out of the way as Niven charges her. Bianca sidesteps Niven. Niven hits the corner. Bianca hits the KOD on Niven for the win.
Winners: Asuka & Bianca Belair
- After the match, Asuka attacks Belair.
- Roman Reigns comes to the ring with Paul Heyman and Solo Sikoa. Cody Rhodes quickly follows.
Roman Reigns tells Cody Rhodes that he always runs away. He alludes to Cody running away from AEW after being unable to get over despite starting the promotion. Cody Rhodes says that once he beats Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania, The Bloodline will leave him. Roman Reigns leaves the ring, but Solo stays to confront Cody despite Roman Reigns not ordering him to. Cody blocks a Samoan Spike, and Roman Reigns stops solo from continuing to try and attack Cody. Next week, Cody vs. Solo.