Welcome to Fightful.com's live coverage & discussion for WWE Raw. We'll be bringing you full, fight by fight coverage of every bout on the card. You can also send in your feedback on our Disqus boards below!
- The show starts with a video package highlighting the feud between AJ Styles and The Undertaker.
- The Undertaker appears and he calls AJ Styles by his real name, ‘Taker questions just how stupid Styles due to him dropping some recent pipe bombs. ‘Taker says Styles was content being a big fish in a small pond over fifteen years ago, ‘Taker mentions all the people Styles avoided facing if he came to the WWE over a decade ago. ‘Taker says Styles’ pride is making some bad decisions for him, ‘Taker says Styles crossed the line by mentioning Michelle McCool. ‘Taker says McCool got the Styles Clash over when Styles himself couldn’t, ‘Taker says he’ll make Styles famous at ‘Mania 36. ‘Taker promises to take out the entire OC at ‘Mania 36, ‘Taker says Styles will Rest In Peace at ‘Mania 36 as an AJ Styles grave appears in the background.
- Becky Lynch is shown arriving at the arena in a big rig truck.
- Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch makes her way on stage, highlights are shown of Lynch attacking Shayna Baszler on last week's Raw. Lynch talks about becoming a double champion at ‘Mania 35, Lynch then shows her vs. Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair from ‘Mania 35 in it’s entirety.
- Becky Lynch is back on stage and she says history follows the ones who made it, Lynch says a lot of people have tried taking her title away from her. Lynch says that Shayna Baszler is right about how losing the title would destroy her, Lynch says she doesn’t know who she is if she isn’t the champion. Lynch says she also knows about Baszler’s demons, Lynch says she is starting to get to Baszler. Lynch says that Baszler’s demon is that she could have the spotlight instead of Ronda Rousey, Lynch says Baszler will lose and get put back in Rousey’s shadow. Baszler appears behind Lynch and she locks her in a rear naked choke before smashing her face first on the announce table, Baszler then swings Lynch into the side of the announce table.
Aleister Black vs. Jason Cade
The match begins with Cade missing some swings before Black drops him with a leg sweep, Black takes a seat and he blocks a kick from Cade. Cade then nails Black with an enziguri, Black recovers and he nails Cade with Black Mass for a three count.
Winner: Aleister Black
- Zelina Vega gets on the microphone before the next match to say that Andrade is injured and won’t compete at ‘Mania 36, Vega brings out Austin Theory as Andrade’s replacement for tonight and at ‘Mania 36.
Seth Rollins, Angel Garza & Austin Theory w/Zelina Vega vs. Kevin Owens & The Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins)
The match begins with Rollins immediately tagging Theory into the match, Owens immediately drops Theory before landing more more strikes. Dawkins tags in and he immediately tags Ford in as they double team Theory, Garza interferes and he gets dropped on top of a downed Theory. The Street Profits clear the ring before Ford takes out Garza and Theory with suicide dives as we go to a commercial break, we return from the break to see Garza working over Ford. Ford fights back and Garza nails him with a series of drop kicks, Theory tags in and he works over Ford before holding him in a chin lock. Ford eventually fights back and he cleans house against the opposing team, Rollins tags in and he gains control on Dawkins before stomping away on him. Rollins drags Dawkins to the ropes before choking him on the middle rope, Theory tags in and he attacks Dawkins with some strikes. Garza tags in and he drops Dawkins before wrenching away on his arm, Garza then holds Dawkins in a modified camel clutch before landing a seated senton for a near fall.
Rollins tags back in and he kicks a downed Dawkins in the back, Rollins holds Dawkins down while applying a chin lock to him. Dawkins fights back and Rollins nails him with a sling blade before landing a few more strikes, Rollins goes for a thrust kick and Dawkins blocks it before landing a right. Owens tags in and Garza gets a tag as well, Owens quickly cleans house against the opposing team. Owens then hits Garza with a cannonball and swanton bomb for a near fall, Theory hits the ring and Ford drop kicks him out of the ring. Ford goes for a suicide dive and Theory gets out of the way, Owens then hits Garza with a stunner for a three count.
Winners: Kevin Owens & The Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins)
After the match, Seth Rollins attacks Kevin Owens and he nails him with The Stomp.
- Kevin Owens has a microphone after the commercial break and he says that he has been thinking a lot about what Seth Rollins said last week, Owens says he heard that the WWE Performance Center was built despite of Rollins because Rollins was a nightmare to deal with. Owens said that Rollins has proved everyone right about him being an arrogant dipshit, Owens says he isn’t delusional like Rollins is. Owens says Rollins calling him a disappointment last week stung him, Owens talks about all of his and Rollins accolades. Owens says he always had someone watch his back and so did Rollins, Owens says neither of their pasts matter when they meet at ‘Mania 36. Owens says he’ll show Rollins that he isn’t a God when he beats him in the middle of the ring at ‘Mania 36.
- A video package airs highlighting the feud between Edge and Randy Orton.
- Edge appears from a backstage location, Edge talks about some recent comments made about how Adam Copeland is a junkie for Edge. Edge says that his return wasn’t an ego thing, Edge talks about the connection he shares with the WWE Universe. Edge talks about his time as a fan of professional wrestling and how every wrestler is a junkie for the rush of being a wrestler, Edge talks about how Orton is OK with being OK. Edge says his version of grit is to be the man who pulled Orton out of the hole and refusing to be a part of Evolution, Edge says grit is about ending his career on his own terms. Edge says that he was wrong about Orton being jealous of him because Orton is actually jealous of his passion, Edge says that he makes Orton better and Orton cannot see it himself. Edge talks about how Orton attacked Beth Phoenix and mentioned his children, Edge says that Orton pulled him back into wrestling and Edge says he won’t pull Orton out of the whole when he puts him back in it.
- Asuka gets the microphone before the next match and she mocks Kayden Carter.
Asuka vs. Kayden Carter
The match begins with Carter nailing Asuka with a drop kick followed by a few strikes, Asuka recovers and she nails Carter with a hip attack. Asuka then nails Carter with some kicks to the head, Carter fights back and she rolls up Asuka before landing a basement drop kick. Asuka blocks a kick and she gets Carter in an ankle lock before landing a release German suplex, Asuka then hits Carter with a head kick before applying the Asuka Lock to force a tap out.
After the match, Asuka joins the announce team to say a few words about Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross.
- A video is shown of Charlotte Flair attacking Rhea Ripley earlier in the day.
- Paul Heyman and WWE Champion Brock Lesnar are in the ring, Heyman talks about believing in the magic of the WWE. Heyman talks about ‘Mania 36 being the most unique ‘Mania of our lifetime, Heyman talks about how Lesnar has been the champion for a lot of the go home Raw shows before ‘Mania. Heyman talks about Drew McIntyre stepping up to face Lesnar at ‘mania 36, Heyman talks about how special McIntyre is when compared to everybody but Lesnar. Heyman talks about all those other special people that Lesnar has beaten in the past, Heyman says that Lesnar knows that Claymore Kick is coming and Lesnar could have a strategy in mind for that at ‘Mania 36. Heyman promises that Lesnar will still be the champion for the go home Raw before ‘Mania 37, Heyman says McIntyre will be nothing more than Lesnar’s bitch at ‘Mania 36.