Welcome to Fightful.com's live coverage & discussion for WWE Monday Night RAW (4/3/23)!
We will bring you the full results of tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw.
Here's what's on deck:
Two nights of WrestleMania 39 have come and gone, and now it's time for one of the most historically exciting shows of the WWE calendar, the Monday Night Raw After WrestleMania.
With Roman Reigns marching on towards 1,000 days as the WWE Universal Champion, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens reveling in the fact that they took down part of The Bloodline, and Austin Theory having defeated John Cena, things are sure to pick up. Monday Night Raw looks to kickstart the new WWE season as the news broke earlier today that WWE has been sold to Endeavor.
- The show began with WWE airing highlights of both nights of WrestleMania 39.
- Triple H enters the arena to a massive pop. He runs down WrestleMania weekend. Triple H thanks the performers and the WWE staff. Triple H promises WWE isn't going anywhere and then brings out Roman Reigns.
- Roman wants Hollywood to acknowledge him. Out comes Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes says that he had Roman beat at WrestleMania and asks for a rematch. Paul Heyman asks when Cody Rhodes would like this hypothetical rematch. Cody says he wants it tonight. The rematch is declined. Paul Heyman says there will never be a rematch. Whether it's in Puerto Rico or Madison Square Garden, at WWE SummerSlam, WWE Survivor Series, or the WWE Royal Rumble doesn't matter.
Cody says he's in no mood for Paul Heyman's games. Cody says he knows exactly how tough Roman Reigns is and then challenges Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa to a tag match. Paul Heyman says he's been authorized by The Tribal Chief to accept the challenge for the tag team match under the parameters that it must be someone who wrestled at WrestleMania, and if they agreed to team with Cody, they could never get a title match. Brock Lesnar comes out, and the tag match is made official.
Omos vs. Elias
Elias gets completely crushed by Omos. A Lariat, a big boot, and the giant beats Elias with a Two-Handed Chokeslam. Elias fails to win on the anniversary of the first appearance of Ezekiel.
- The Usos are shown going to visit Roman Reigns. Paul Heyman greets them at the door. He tells Jimmy and Jey that Reigns left for a strategy talk with Solo Sikoa. Paul tells Jimmy and Jay, who said that they have the night off and to go enjoy being on the jet. The Usos leave, and Heyman is shown going back into the office, letting Roman know that he "took care of it," making it clear that he just lied to The Usos.
- WWE airs the Hall of Fame recap video package.
- Cathy Kelley interviews Bad Bunny. Bad Bunny says he's excited to bring wWE back to Puerto Rico as the host of WWE backlash, but tonight he is just a fan.
- Rey Mysterio spoke about his induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. He begins to thank Bad Bunny when Austin Theory interrupts him. Theory says that they were the only people who did what they said they were going to do at WrestleMania, but while he beat a legend in John Cena, Rey Mysterio beat the product of his own bad parenting. A challenge is made, and a match begins.
Rey Mysterio vs. Austin Theory
This match features our first commercial break of the evening. It is a picture-in-picture break during which, Theory largely remains in control, hitting Rey Mysterio with a Backbreaker and getting a near fall before the show comes back from break.
The match continues, and Rey Mysterio goes for the 619. Dominik shows up long enough to distract his father, allowing Theory to hit A-Town Down.
Winner: Austin Theory
- Dominik Mysterio and Damian Priest begin to beatdown Rey Mysterio when they notice that Bad Bunny is ringside. Dom goes to confront him because of his interference at WrestleMania, and before he can punch him, Bunny counters with a punch of his own. Priest pulls Bad Bunny over the barricade. Bunny gets another punch in on Dominik, and Priest drives him through the announced table with the South of Heaven. Corey Graves profusely apologizes for what happened as the show goes to commercial break.
- Back from the break, Adam Pearce is yelling at Damian, who says that it would have been much worse if he didn't like Bad Bunny.
- Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn come out. They thank the audience for what they've been through. Kevin wants a fight to celebrate their Tag Team Championship win. Out comes The Street Profits. They want the smoke, and the match is made.
The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford) vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
Angelo Dawkins and Sami Zayn start off. Kevin Owens tags in and lands three sentons on Dawkins. Montez Ford tags himself in and starts to shift the momentum. The Street Profits hit a double team on Kevin Owens to send us to commercial. Back from commercial, Owens tags in Zayn. Zane hits a crossbody and a DDT from off the ropes. The Profits come back and hit a Doomsday Blockbuster. Eventually, Owens hits a Stunner on Ford, followed by a Helluva Kick for the victory for the Tag Team Champions.
Winners: Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn.
- Seth Rollins brags about defeating Logan Paul during an interview with Cathy Kelley. Rollins goes out to the ring and gets serenaded by the audience, and then leaves.
- Backstage, Bronson Reed confronts Bobby Lashley and says they will fight again one day but notes that he's interested in being Bobby Lashley's pupil. However, Bobby Lashley still wants a fight, and he takes an unwilling yet ever-positive Mustafa Ali, beating up Ali in the backstage area and taking him to the ring.
Bobby Lashley vs. Mustafa Ali
Ali tries to avoid Lashley. However, Lashley hits a Lariat and wins with The Hurt Lock.
Winner: Bobby Lashley
Roman Reigns asks Paul Heyman if he knew Brock Lesnar would be here tonight. Heyman says he had no idea. Roman promises to smash both Brock Lesnar and Cody Rhodes tonight.
- Bianca Belair comes to the ring and puts over Asuka. Rhea Ripley interrupts and says that Bianca is lucky that she decided to challenge Charlotte Flair instead. They both agree that one day they will finish this one-on-one.
WWE Women's Tag Title Number One Contender’s Match: Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez vs. Damage CTRL (Dakota Kai & IYO Sky)
Bayley was not at ringside. A quick match sees Damage CTRL take control early on, but Raquel quickly gets the advantage, and Liv Morgan gets the victory after hitting Oblivion on Dakota Kai. Morgan and Raquel will challenge the Tag Team Champions next week.
Winners: Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez.
- The Miz comes out and says he's done with surprises. Matt riddle returns. The Miz tries to attack him, but Matt Riddle drops him with Bro Derek.
- The commentary team provides an update on Bad Bunny saying that he may have suffered a separated shoulder from the attack earlier in the night.
- Becky Lynch, Trish Stratus, and Lita interview: Becky says the Damage CTRL chapter of her career is done. Lita and Becky want to re-focus on elevating the Tag Team Titles.
Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa (w/Paul Heyman) vs. Cody Rhodes & Brock Lesnar
Before the match can even begin, Brock Lesnar hits the F5 on Cody Rhodes. Reigns and company leave confused. Lesnar beats the hell out of Cody, hitting him with a steel chair and the steel steps before F5ing him through the announce desk. Brock leaves Cody decimated in the ring before flipping him off on the ramp.
Continue to refresh this page for updates.
You can find results from around the world of wrestling in Fightful's results section.