WWE hosted its latest episode of Monday Night Raw on September 25, 2023. The episode features Judgment Day defending the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Titles against Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
Plus, Drew McIntyre will be on Miz TV, and Cody Rhodes is slated to kick off the show.
Live results and highlights will be updated throughout the night.
Refresh this page for updates.
WWE Raw (9/25/23) Results
- Cody Rhodes kicks off the show. He plays a recap of what happened last week and how he came to the aid of Jey Uso despite Drew McIntyre leaving Uso high and dry. Rhodes asks the audience what they want to talk about and mentions that somebody still needs to be traded to SmackDown in return for Jey coming to Raw, teasing that he may have had a good reason for bringing Uso to the show and that "we're not in the third inning anymore."
Cody tries to praise Jey Uso for turning down the offer of Judgment Day. Out come Judgment Day to interrupt. Cody questions what is going to happen when Ripley returns and they don't have any more gold. The group tries to rush the ring, but Jey Uso comes down to back up Cody. Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens also come out to put the numbers advantage in their favor, and Judgment Day backs down until JD McDonagh shows up with steel chairs. Much to the chagrin of Damian Priest, everyone rushes to the ring to get attacked, leading Senor Money in the Bank to try to make the save, but he ultimately succumbs to the numbers game.
- Otis hits the ring, and the tale of the tape is shown for his match with Bronson Reed.
* Bronson Reed def. Otis (w/ Maxxine Dupri)
- Tegan Nox confronts Becky Lynch backstage. Becky says that she wanted Tegan to face her last week. Tegan says she stepped aside for Nattie because she is such a respected veteran. It was later revealed that Tegan will face Natalya with the winner going on to face Becky Lynch
* Tommaso Ciampa def. Ludwig Kaiser
- The interference of Giovanni Vinci, and miscommunication with Kaiser resulted in Ciampa, hitting a jumping need for the victory.
- Dragon Lee vignette. The NXT North American Title match is still to come.
* Tegan Nox def. Natalya
- Damian Priest barges into Judgment Day's hangout spot. He tells JD McDonagh to get out and then he will never be a member of the group. He is fired up because he just took a beating for JD.
- Seth Rollins comes out and tells Shinsuke Nakamura that it's his last chance to accept his offer for a World Title match, because if he does not except his offer, he is pulling it and giving it to somebody else. Shinsuke appears on the video wall in a vignette. He tells Seth Rollins that he has no patience, and challenge him to a match, so barbaric that he'll never walk again. He challenged him to Last Man Standing. Seth Rollins agrees to the match. It will take place next Saturday at WWE Fastlane.
- Jackie Redmond interviews Ricochet. He is on crutches and says it will take a while for him to come back, but no matter what, he has unfinished business with Shinsuke Nakamura.
* NXT North American Championship: Dominik Mysterio (c) def. Dragon Lee
- Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens insist that their actions earlier were not about Jey Uso. Rather, they're focused on regaining the Tag Team Championship.
- Michael Cole interviews Nia Jax. She says that she has squashed everybody because she's the baddest person in WWE. Zoey Stark interrupts her and they quickly Brawl.
* Nia Jax def. Zoey Stark
- Backstage, Jey Uso says he's not worried about joining any groups.
- Drew McIntyre appears on Miz TV. McIntyre reiterates that he doesn't trust Jey Uso and that karma is a bitch. That's why he left Jey to fend for himself last week. New Day shows up. They say that Drew McIntyre should have helped Jey Uso last week. Drew McIntyre reminds them that they were also victims of The Bloodline. Everyone Vickers. Miss tries to tell them to stop and McIntyre tells him to shut up before eventually head-butting him, and setting up a match with Kofi Kingston.
* Drew McIntyre def. Kofi Kingston
- During the match, Ivar appeared and attacked Xavier Woods on the outside. This distraction allowed McIntyre to hit the Claymore Kick and pick up the victory. After the match, Ivar, with Valhalla by his side, continued to assault Kofi Kingston. Later, in an interview, Valhalla and Ivar reveal that they are following an eye for an eye philosophy after Erik was "taken out of the fight" by New Day.
- Gunther bickers with Ludwig Kaiser, who blames his loss again on Giovanni Vinci. Gunther tells Kaiser that Vinci is now his responsibility, and if either one of them screws up, he's going to have a problem specifically with Kaiser.
* Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship: Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Finn Balor) (c) def. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
- JD McDonagh hit Sami Zayn with a tag title belt to help Judgment Day win. After the match, Cody Rhodes and Jey Uso run down to fight Judgment Day and a multi-man pull-apart brawl closes the show.
First ever LMS. Gonna scorch the earth. https://t.co/VlRZB2yMpH— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) September 26, 2023
You can find results from around the wrestling world in Fightful's results section.