Welcome to Fightful.com's live coverage & discussion for Monday Night RAW (6/20/22)!
We'll be bringing you full results of every match on the card as WWE continues down the road to Money in the Bank. Tonight, Elias is back and Money in the Bank qualifiers continue!
- Becky Lynch and Asuka square off in Money in the Bank Qualifying Match
- Elias returns to Raw for one more concert
- Bianca Belair kicks off the show and announces that Rhea Ripley is not medically cleared to compete. Instead, there will be a Fatal 5-Way Match to determine who will face her at Money in the Bank. Becky Lynch comes out to confront Bianca, Asuka comes out next to make fun of Becky Lynch. Liv Morgan comes out saying that she feels fantastic because she has a spot in Money in the Bank and can trade it in if she wins this match for an automatic title match.
Carmella comes out to make fun of Liv Morgan, for never having won gold. Alexa Bliss comes out last makes a reference to James Ellsworth and Bianca cut them all off and says she wants to see them fight right now.
Top Contender Match: Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka vs. Liv Morgan vs. Carmella vs. Becky Lynch
At the end of the highly competitive contest, Becky hit the Manhandle Slam on Liv Morgan but was prevented from making the pinfall by Asuka. Alexa Bliss hit Twisted Bliss on Liv Morgan but Morgan got her knees up, Carmella then hit a Thrust kick on Alexa for the victory.
Winner: Carmella by pinfall.
- After that match, Becky Lynch complained to Adam Pearce who agreed to let her have her qualifying match against Asuka as she was supposed to anyway.
- Mr. McMahon, showed up just to confirm that John Cena would be on Raw next week.
- A video package Recaps what happened between Roman Reigns and Riddle on SmackDown.
- Riddle comes out and declares that he wants to challenge for Money in the Bank. Riddle said that because of what Seth Rollins did to Cody Rhodes, he wants to hit Rollins in the back with the ladder. Out comes Omos and MVP. MVP insinuates Matt Riddle must be high because he thinks he's going to beat Omos. Riddle says he's going to get high at Money in the Bank when he holds up the briefcase.
Money in the Bank Qualifier: Riddle vs. Omos
Riddle tried his best with a Floating Bro and an RKO attempt But ultimately, Omos was able to drop him with a Two-Handed Chokeslam for the victory.
Winner: Omos by pinfall.
- After the match, Seth Rollins came out to make fun of Riddle for Louisiana, declared himself the only person able to beat Roman Reigns, and stomped Riddle.
- Austin Theory came out for another posing exhibition. He's taken out by Bobby Lashley who declares that he will be United States Champion.
- A video package recaps Judgement Day betraying Edge two weeks ago.
- Theory announces that if Bobby Lashley wants a United States Championship match, he has to win a Gauntlet Match tonight.
Angelo Dawkins (w/ Montez Ford) vs. Jey Uso (w/ Jimmy Uso)
Jey Uso appears to have the math one and have everything under control but Angelo Dawkins prevents a Uso Splash by catching Jey and dropping him with a Sky High for the victory.
Winner: Angelo Dawkins by pinfall.
- Elias is shown tuning up his guitar. Ezekiel comes in and they appear to be sitting on a couch next to one another talking about how cool it is that they're both living their dreams in WWE. Elias claimed that Ezekiel’s success has changed his outlook. His concert is next.
- Elias‘ concert was quickly interrupted by Kevin Owens. Kevin tried to say that he's too smart to be fooled by movie magic. He just saw a movie where a dinosaur flew a helicopter. Elias sang a song about Kevin Owens being a liar. Kevin got in the ring and was hit over the back of the head with a guitar. Then, Kevin stumbled to the back and demanded to face either Elias or Ezekiel next week.
Gauntlet Match: Bobby Lashley vs. Chad Gable, Otis, And Austin Theory
Bobby Lashley defeated Chad Gable by submission utilizing The Hurt Lock. he was immediately attacked by his next opponent, Otis. Bobby was able to get the better of Otis and nearly get app info on him after a spear but Chad Gable interfered leading to a disqualification.
After a beatdown by Alpha Academy, Austin Theory was revealed to be the third competitor in the Gauntlet Match. Theory thought he had the match won with A-Town Down but Bobby Lashley was able to quickly counter the maneuver into a three-quarter Nelson pin to earn a United States Championship match at Money in the Bank.
Winner: Bobby Lashley
- Bianca Belair said that at Money in the Bank, she would treat Carmella just like she would have treated Rhea Ripley. Carmella then attacked her from behind.
- AJ Styles and The Miz talked about AJ having some setbacks recently. AJ cracked a few jokes about The Miz having tiny balls. Eventually, Ciampa attacked AJ from behind leading to a match.
AJ Styles vs. Ciampa
Ciampa got a near fall with his knee strike, he was able to avoid the Styles Clash but would eventually be defeated by the Phenomenal Forearm. After the match, AJ Styles dropped The Miz with a Pele kick and Styles Clash.
Winner: AJ Styles by pinfall
- Kevin Owens vs. Ezekiel, Elias, or Elrod was made official for next week.
- Veer did an interview with Kevin Patrick. he said he cannot be stopped and he will not stop until there is no meat left on the bone.
Money in the Bank Qualifier: Becky Lynch vs. Asuka
The match started very quickly with both women going for broke before the first commercial break of the match. In the home stretch, both women were almost counted out before making it back in at the count of 9. Asuka reversed the Manhandle Slam into an attempted pinfall counter, but she was countered by Becky who got a 2-count before being kicked in the head by Asuka and losing by pinfall.
- The show went off the air with Becky Lynch having a meltdown having lost yet another opportunity.