Welcome to Fightful.com's live coverage & discussion for Monday Night RAW (6/27/22)!
We'll be bringing you full results of every match on the card as John Cena returns to celebrate his 20-year anniversary as a WWE Superstar. Also, it is the go-home show before this Saturday’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view and Kevin Owens will take on a member of Elias’ family in an attempt to qualify for the match.
- Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Kevin Owens vs. Elias, Ezekiel, or Elrod
- John Cena returns
- The show kicked off with John Cena greeting the WWE roster as he walked into the building.
Money In The Bank Last Chance Qualifier Battle Royal
Riddle was able to get the win and earn a spot in Money in the Bank this Saturday. He last eliminated The Miz, who was attempting to get a sneak advantage in the match.
- The Street Profits received some encouragement from John Cena who told them to never give up trying to beat Jimmy and Jey Uso.
- Riddle, in a backstage promo, revealed that he also received advice from John Cena and never give up and that's how he was strong enough to win the Battle Royal.
- Several stars appeared in a video package celebrating John Cena including Daniel Bryan and The Big Show, who now work for AEW
Montez Ford (w/ Angelo Dawkins) vs. Jimmy Uso (w/ Jey Uso)
Montez Ford was able to get the victory with a frog splash. With this victory,The Street Profits have earned the right to choose the stipulation for the Tag Team Title Match this Saturday at WWE Money in the Bank.
- Judgement Day approaches Rey Mysterio and Dominik Mysterio. They appear to be trying to get Dominik to side with them saying that Rey hasn't been a good father.
- John Cena's career retrospective video package aired.
- The Miz was interviewed by Kevin Patrick. he claims that Logan Paul will wrestle at SummerSlam in a tag match with him. There's another joke about the size of The Miz’s balls. Out comes AJ Styles. They're going to have a match.
The Miz vs. AJ Styles
The Miz tries to get the victory with Daniel Bryan's running knee. AJ Styles gets near falls on some roll-ups ultimately, The Miz runs away leading to a count-out victory for AJ Styles.
Winner: AJ Styles by count-out
- John Cena is backstage talking to Ezekiel, who claims that Elias is getting Elrod ready for tonight. Ezekiel says he likes walking with Elias, and it's fun to trod with Elrod but, he wants to make sure that everybody speaks with Zeke. John Cena said that it was easy, just remember who you truly are. Austin Theory showed up and ran down John Cena verbally. John Cena walked away before Theory could get a selfie.
- Bianca Belair and Carmella have a face-to-face which ends with Belair getting the better hand of some physicality.
- Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan have a promo backstage. Alexa Bliss says she has no friends because she doesn't trust anybody and Liv Morgan says that in order to get ahead in WWE, John Cena has shown her that sometimes you need to step up to somebody that's in your way. They're going to have a match next.
Alexa Bliss vs. Liv Morgan
Alexa Bliss went for her signature DDT and it was reversed into a roll up by Liv Morgan for the victory. Asuka was on commentary for this one.
Winner: Liv Morgan
- Vince McMahon came to the ring to introduce John Cena. John Cena celebrated his 20-year anniversary by thanking the audience and making sure that they knew that WWE has made him a better person and he also made sure that they knew he was nowhere near being done with wrestling.
Handicap Match: Bobby Lashley vs. Alpha Academy (Chad Gable & Otis) Special Enforcer: Austin Theory
Austin Theory did his best to distract Lashley who also had to contend with the numbers game but, in the end, Bobby Lashley scored the victory with the Full Nelson.
Winner: Bobby Lashley.
- Cody Rhodes did an interview where he said it would be bittersweet to miss Money in the Bank but if Seth Rollins wins, he will be the first to congratulate him.
- Seth Rollins and John Cena briefly had a moment backstage but they were interrupted by MVP and Omos.
Money in the Bank Last Chance Qualifier Elimination Match: Becky Lynch vs. Doudrop vs. Tamina Snuka vs. Xia Li vs. Nikki ASH vs. Shayna Baszler
Becky Lynch last eliminated Doudrop for the victory. She also eliminated Xia Li and Nikki ASH. She will be the final woman in Money in the Bank.
Winner: Becky Lynch