Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of WWE RAW on USA Network!
- We open tonight's show with a recap of last week's show which featured the return of several returning WWE Legends, including, but not limited to Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Big Show, Mark Henry and more.
- We open in the ThunderDome with WWE COO Triple H who comes out to the ring and addresses the WWE Universe before he's almost immediately interrupted by Randy Orton. Randy makes his way out to the ring and mocks Hunter before asking him if he's going to get to enter number thirty in the Royal Rumble or give him the WWE Championship. Hunter tells Randy that he's going to have to win the Rumble match if he wants to become the WWE champion before saying that he's been impressed with what Randy has done the past year. Hunter says that Randy was so proud of him when he set The Fiend on fire and that he would have done the same thing if he were in his shoes. Hunter says that he doesn't understand why Randy is threatening, assaulting and humiliating Legends before saying that Randy had no benefit from humiliating Ric.
Hunter says that Randy isn't a legend and is nothing, but a no good prick before Randy says that he is at his peak and in his prime and a legend in his own time. Randy challenges Hunter to a street fight later tonight so he can put his legend to rest, Hunter saying that there's no benefit in facing him later tonight before denying him. Hunter starts to leave before Randy calls his testicular fortitude into question and Hunter drops him with a right hand before Randy rolls out of the ring. Randy then says that he guesses that what Hunter means that he agrees to a fight with him later tonight.
- We get a recap of what happened last week between the WWE Women's Tag Team champions, Asuka and Charlotte and Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce and Ric Flair costing his daughter her match. We then go backstage to Charlotte being interviewed about Lacey flirting with Ric before Charlotte says that she still loves her father and wants to know why she's being asked about her father in 2021. Charlotte then says that she's going to teach Lacey a lesson before leaving and making her way out to the ring for her match against Lacey up next. Lacey is then interviewed backstage as Charlotte is in the ring where she says that she didn't do anything Ric wasn't up for before dedicating her match to Ric and coming out to the ring.
- We come back to a video package promo by Drew McIntyre who addresses his diagnosis of COVID-19 before issuing a public service announcement about the virus.
Charlotte Flair vs Lacey Evans
The two exchange head locks before Charlotte drops Lacey with a shoulder block and Charlotte rocks Lacey with a back elbow. Charlotte chops Lacey and hits a running knee lift in the corner for two before driving her face into the mat and locking in a head scissors. Lacey gets to her feet and gets rocked with a forearm in the corner before Charlotte focuses on her leg to set up the Figure Eight. Lacey then crawls out of the ring before Ric Flair comes out to the ring as we go to commercial
We come back to Charlotte still in control before Lacey sends her into the barricade and Charlotte comes back with chops and clotheslines. Charlotte hits a neckbreaker into an exploder suplex before sending Lacey out onto the apron and knocking her off and down onto the floor with a boot. Charlotte and Lacey send each other into the top turnbuckle before Charlotte hits Lacey with the Natural Selection that Ric breaks up by putting Lacey's leg on the bottom rope. Charlotte then counters The Woman's Right before Ric trips Charlotte and Lacey falls on top of Charlotte before holding her foot and helping Lacey pin Charlotte for the win.
Winner: Lacey Evans defeats Charlotte Flair via pinfall.
- We get a graphic for Jeff Hardy versus Elias up next as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Sheamus and Keith Lee backstage where the two make amends and are interrupted by The Miz and John Morrison who challenge them to a match which they accept.
Jeff Hardy vs Jaxson Ryker w/Elias
Elias comes out before the match and says that he can't face Jeff tonight before saying that Jaxson will take his place. Once the match starts Jaxson beats Jeff down in the corner as Elias joins on commentary before running into the turnbuckle and Jeff hits a neckbreaker. Elias then distracts Jeff when he goes to go up top for a Swanton Bomb and Jaxson rolls him up for the pin and the win.
Winner: Jaxson Ryker defeats Jeff Hardy via pinfall.
- Jeff then challenges Elias to a match as we go to commercial.
Jeff Hardy vs Elias
We come back to the match already in progress as Jeff goes for a Twist of Fate and Elias hits a DVD for two before Elias drives Jeff into the corner. Jaxson looks on at ringside as Elias rocks Jeff with strikes in the corner and sets him up top before Elias misses a splash in the corner. Jeff hits a Whisper in the Wind for two before Elias counters a Twist of Fate and a spin kick into a jumping knee and a spinning neckbreaker for a near fall. Elias then rocks Jeff with uppercuts before Jeff gets two off of a back slide and hits the Twist of Fate before finishing with a Swanton Bomb for the pin and the win.
Winner: Jeff Hardy defeats Elias via pinfall.
- Elias yells at Jaxson after the match and asks why he didn't help him, Jaxson saying that he told him not to before we get a graphic for Miz and Morrison versus Sheamus and Lee up next as we go to commercial.
The Miz & John Morrison vs Sheamus & Keith Lee
John and Sheamus start the match off before Keith comes in and clears the ring single-handedly before Sheamus hits a tope off of the apron. Sheamus tags Keith back in before John focuses on his legs and tries to chop Lee down before Lee launches John across the ring and one of the top turnbuckles comes apart. Miz then checks on John as Sheamus and Keith have their arms around each other's shoulders laughing about what just happened as we go to commercial.
We come back to Miz and Morrison in control of Sheamus before Sheamus gets the hot tag to Keith who throws M&M around the ring. Keith then sends Miz out of the ring before Sheamus tags himself in and hits John with the Brogue Kick for the pin and the win.
Winner: Sheamus and Keith Lee defeat John Morrison and The Miz via pinfall.
- Triple H is interviewed backstage where he addresses Randy and says that he accepts the challenge he made earlier tonight as we go to commercial.
Sheamus vs Keith Lee
We come back to Keith and Sheamus brawling in a match made during the commercial break before they brutalize each other with clubbing blows. Sheamus sends Keith out of the ring and knocks him off of the apron before Keith sends Sheamus into the barricade and Sheamus is nearly counted out. Back in the ring Sheamus goes after the knee of Keith before slamming the arm of Keith into the post and targeting it. Sheamus drops Keith with a flying clothesline into a jumping knee for two before going back to the left arm of Keith and locking in an armbar. Keith then hits a single arm powerbomb into the Spirit Bomb for the pin and the win.
Winner: Keith Lee defeats Sheamus via pinfall.
- We come back from the break to a recap of the WWE Championship match between the champion Drew McIntyre and Keith Lee last week in which Drew retained and was then challenged by Goldberg as we sent off of the air. We then get a taped promo by Drew who talks about his title defense last week and about defending against Goldberg at the end of the month at the Royal Rumble. Drew says that Goldberg let him down, and his legacy down and that he put words into his mouth and that he didn't want to accept his challenge. Drew then says that he changed his mind when Goldberg put his hands on him and uses Goldberg's catchphrase by saying that he's next.
- Backstage Riddle talks to the Lucha House Party about pizza before they tell him that they have his back in his United States Championship match against Lashley later tonight as we go to commercial.
Xavier Woods vs T-Bar
Woods uses his speed to evade T early before he's caught with a clothesline for two and T locks in a rear chin lock before Xavier hits a stunner to get free. Xavier chops T and kicks him in the face before laying into him with more chops into an enzuigiri and a missile dropkick. The missile dropkick sends T out of the ring before hitting a wrecking ball dropkick and getting distracted by Mace before T-Bar focuses on the arm of Xavier. T-Bar then hits Xavier with Feast Your Eyes that is now called Eyes Wide Shut for the pin and the win.
Winner: T-Bar defeats Xavier Woods via pinfall.
- Randy is interviewed backstage where he says that Hunter knows him better than anyone else, but he's changed and has a new found hatred. Randy then says that the hatred is good and he can direct it at someone else, like Triple H.
- We get a graphic for the United States Championship match between the champion Bobby Lashley and Riddle up next as we go to commercial.
WWE United States Championship match
Bobby Lashley (c) w/MVP vs Riddle
Bobby beats Riddle down and busts his mouth open before tossing him over the top rope and down onto the floor. Riddle sends Bobby into the post and hits the Floating Bro before Bobby counters the Final Flash and man handles Riddle. Bobby then submits Riddle with the Hurt Lock for the tap and the win.
Winner: Bobby Lashley retains his United States Championship by defeating Riddle via submission.
- After the match Riddle calls out MVP and challenges him to a match as we go to commercial.
MVP w/Bobby Lashley vs Riddle
The two lock up with MVP in control early in street clothes, hitting his signature elbow drop for two before the two exchange strikes and Riddle hits several running forearms in the corner. MVP counters an exploder before Riddle hits the Final Flash and takes out Bobby at ringside before hitting MVP with the Floating Bro. Bobby then spears Riddle out of nowhere for the disqualification.
Winner: Riddle defeats MVP via disqualification when Bobby Lashley interferes.
- After the match MVP hits Riddle with a PK to the ribs before he and Bobby leave and celebrate up the ramp.
- We get a recap of this past week's edition of Smackdown in which Adam Pearce defeated Shinsuke Nakamura in a gauntlet match to earn an opportunity to face Roman Reigns at the Royal Rumble. We next go backstage to AJ Styles with Adam where AJ says that he can face Adam for the WWE Championship if he beats Roman at the Rumble after he wins the Rumble. Drew Gulak then tries to enter into the Rumble and is denied by Adam before he and AJ mock each other and Adam says that Drew can be in the match if he beats AJ in a match.
Drew Gulak vs AJ Styles w/Omos
Drew goes right after AJ and drops him for two before hitting a bridging suplex for another two count into a Tiger Driver for a third consecutive two count. AJ counters a superplex before Drew gets two off of a Samson Clutch and AJ hits a Pele kick before rocking Drew with a flurry of strikes. AJ sends Drew over the top rope and down onto the floor before Omos towers over him and AJ sends him into the announce table before tossing Drew back inside. AJ then finishes Drew with the Phenomenal Forearm for the pin and the win.
Winner: AJ Styles defeats Drew Gulak via pinfall.
- We come back to an extended video package for the career of Goldberg.
- Backstage Keith Lee talks to Triple H and says that he doesn't mind taking his place before Hunter tells him that he appreciates it, but he has to face Randy. Keith then hands Hunter his jacket and the two have a fist bump before Keith leaves as we go to commercial.
Shayna and Mandy start the match for their respective teams, Shayna taking Mandy down to the mat before immediately going after her arm. Mandy fights Shayna off and tags in Dana who puts Shayna in a headlock before Nia comes in and runs Dana over with a shoulder block. Nia tosses Dana around the ring with ease before she and Shayna isolate Dana until she gets the hot tag to Mandy. Mandy goes after Shayna before Nia drops her with a punch and hits a Samoan drop for a near fall that Dana breaks up. Nia then takes out both Dana and Mandy with a running splash in the corner before Shayna submits Mandy with the Kirifuda clutch for the tap and the win.
Winner: Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax defeat Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke via submission.
- Triple H comes out to the ring first before Randy comes out and H sends Randy out of the ring with a right hand before the two brawl and make their way to ringside. Randy pokes HHH in the eyes before H drops him across the announce table and grabs his signature sledgehammer. H slides the sledgehammer into the ring before the lights go out and come back on with H now holding a flaming torch. The lights go back out and come back on with a distorted version of the Firefly Fun House theme playing and Alexa standing behind Randy with Hunter now gone. Alexa then fire bombs Randy as we go off the air.