Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of WWE RAW!
- We open tonight's show with Miz TV with special guest AJ Styles where Miz reads a children's Christmas story about Drew McIntyre and AJ as AJ does a theatrical sword fight with John Morrison dressed like a Scottish warrior. Miz ends the story with him cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase before the two argue and they're interrupted by Sheamus. Sheamus then gets in AJ's face before Omos throws a Christmas tree at Sheamus and AJ slides out of the ring as we go to commercial.
Sheamus vs AJ Styles
Sheamus rocks AJ with punches and beats him down before hitting a scoop slam for one before backing him into the corner and stomping him. AJ rolls out of the ring before Sheamus gives chase and kicks Sheamus when he tries to get back into the ring before smashing his face into the top turnbuckle. Sheamus whips AJ sternum first into the corner before kicking him in the spine and driving his knee into the side of his face before AJ comes back with kicks and uppercuts. Sheamus hits a back drop before locking in a chin bar with a straight arm bar before AJ sends Sheamus out of the ring and traps him in the ropes. AJ hits Sheamus with a flurry of strikes before knocking him out of the ring and Sheamus hits a release suplex once he's back inside.
AJ dropkicks Sheamus out of the ring before Omos saves AJ from being powerbombed through the announce table. Sheamus and Omos then face off as we go to commercial.
We come back to Sheamus in control in the ring having AJ in a body scissors and hitting him with elbows before AJ starts focusing on the leg of Sheamus to set up the Calf Crusher. Sheamus comes back with the Irish Curse backbreaker before dropping AJ with a knee for two before AJ sends him through the ropes and Sheamus beats AJ against the ropes. Sheamus hits a diving clothesline for two before AJ counters a fireman's carry and locks in the Calf Crusher before Sheamus gets to the ropes for the break. Sheamus counters a Styles Clash into White Noise for a near fall before going up top with AJ on his shoulders and AJ hops off. AJ then chop blocks Sheamus and sends him crashing down onto the mat before covering him for the pin and the win.
Winner: AJ Styles defeats Sheamus via pinfall.
- After the match AJ talks trash to Sheamus before AJ and Omos trap Sheamus upside down in the ropes and attack him with a chair before leaving.
- We get a graphic for the Firefly Fun House where Bray Wyatt takes a field trip to the Thunderdome as we go to commercial.
- We get a recap of last week where Bobby Lashley retained his United States Championship against Jeff Hardy before we cut to The Hurt Business bullying the same stage hand that they have for several weeks. Bobby then pours an entire carton of milk over his head before MVP is interviewed ahead of his match against Riddle.
- We go to Riddle with Jeff and Kofi and Xavier of New Day ahead of their six-man tag team match against The Hurt Business.
Jeff Hardy & New Day vs The Hurt Business (Cedric Alexander, Bobby Lashley & Shelton Benjamin)
Bobby immediately goes for the Hurt Lock on Xavier before he escapes and Bobby drops him before Xavier kicks him in the midsection. Kofi comes in and Bobby hits a military press slam before Cedric tags himself in and Kofi hits monkey flip for one before Jeff enters the match and smashes Cedric's face into several turnbuckles. Shelton then gets the tag and Jeff clotheslines him before Shelton counters a Twist of Fate and Jeff and New Day clear the ring and apron as we go to commercial.
We come back to Kofi in control of Shelton until Bobby grabs and throws Kofi over the top rope and down onto the floor when Cedric distracts the referee. Back in the ring Shelton covers Kofi for two before Lashley comes in and hits a snap suplex before Cedric kicks Kofi in the spine. Cedric takes Kofi down with a waist lock before smashing his head into the mat and dragging him to the corner. THB take turns punishing Kofi with Xavier and Jeff eager to get the tag before Kofi comes back and gets the hot tag to Jeff. Cedric gets the blind tag before dropping Jeff for two before everyone hits a move and Kofi hits a dive that takes out Lashley.
Lashley catches Xavier when he goes for a dive and sends him into the barricade before Cedric gets several near falls and Bobby gets the blind tag. Jeff hits Cedric with a Twist of Fate before Lashley goes shoulder first into the post and Cedric crotches Jeff on the top turnbuckle. Lashley then locks in the Hurt Lock on Jeff and Jeff is forced to tap for the win.
Winner: The Hurt Business defeat Jeff Hardy and the New Day via submission.
- We get a recap from last week between Asuka, Lana, Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax which set up Lana's singles match against Nia tonight. Asuka then gives Lana a pep talk backstage ahead of her match where she says that Lana is brave and that she's proud to be her partner before they hug and Lana heads out for her match as we go to commercial.
Lana vs Nia Jax
Nia immediately drops Lana and sends her into the corner before hitting a running splash in the corner and Lana counters a military press into a head scissors. Nia headbutts Lana on the top turnbuckle before Lana counters an avalanche Samoan drop and kicks the leg of Nia out before trapping her in the tree of woe. Lana then stacks Nia up and pins her for the win.
Winner: Lana defeats Nia Jax via pinfall.
- Shayna attacks Asuka backstage as soon as the match is over before Nia lays Lana out and hits a leg drop before Shayna bends her leg back and Nia hits a leg drop onto it. Asuka then makes her out to the ring and sends Shayna and Nia out of the ring before checking on Lana.
- We get a second graphic for the Firefly Fun House later tonight as we go to commercial.
- We come back to the ring to Elias in the ring with Jaxson Ryker where Elias talks about how he would have died via electrocution several weeks ago if he were an ordinary man. Elias says that he had a vision about Ryker before Ryker says that he's been reborn by hearing Elias' music. Ryker says that Elias has been interrupted, and attacked among other things and that he's there to stop it before they're interrupted by R-Truth who apologizes for interrupting him last week on Main Event. Elias is then interrupted by several Superstars coming out for the 24/7 title only for Ryker to lay out several of them who get into the ring.
- Backstage Miz and Morrison talk about AJ defeating Drew as an easier road to Miz successfully cashing in before Keith Lee walks up. Miz and Morrison then play a game of heads or tails with Keith which they win before Keith tells them that that's all they're going to win. We then get a graphic for Miz and Morrison against Lee in a two on one handicap match which is up next as we go to commercial.
2 on 1 Handicap Match
The Miz & John Morrison vs Keith Lee
Miz and Morrison beat on Lee in the corner before Miz is sent out of the ring and Lee drops Morrison with a forearm shiver. Miz comes off of the top and drops Lee before Lee sends him back out of the ring and Morrison drops Lee with leg kicks and a knee into a sliding PK. Lee then knocks Morrison out of the ring with a shoulder block as we go to commercial.
We come back to Morrison hitting a superkick before hitting a standing shooting star press before he and Miz lock in a double submission on Lee. Lee comes back with a double suplex before tossing Miz into Morrison and slinging Morrison into Miz. Miz and Morrison then drop Lee with a flurry before piling on top of Lee for the double pin and the win.
Winner: The Miz and John Morrison defeat Keith Lee via pinfall.
- We get a video package recapping the feud between Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt as we go to commercial.
- Bray Wyatt makes his way out to the ring as we see several of his friends at ringside and Bray apologizes to Randy Orton for The Fiend interrupting their match last week. Bray says that he wishes they could have finished what they started since he doesn't know what will be left of Randy after he faces The Fiend at TLC. Bray starts an impromptu stand up show by telling jokes about vipers before Randy shows up on the big screen and says that he was out maneuvered by The Fiend last week. Randy then says that Bray should play a game with him later tonight before proposing a game of hide and seek before Bray accepts.
- We get tonight's recap of last week where Ricochet and Dana Brooke defeated Slapjack and Reckoning as we go to commercial.
Ricochet vs Mace
Mace launches Ricochet into the corner and squashes him in the corner before dropping him with a kick and man handling Ricochet. Ricochet hits a springboard dropkick before hitting a standing shooting star press for two before T-Bar and Slapjack distract Ricochet and Mace hits his finisher off of the distraction for the pin and the win.
Winner : Mace defeats Ricochet via pinfall.
- Backstage Bray runs into Riddle who hasn't seen Randy before Riddle tells Bray about his latest idea in the form of bronouns before he gives Rambling Rabbit a carrot.
Shayna Baszler w/Nia Jax vs Dana Brooke
Shayna takes Dana down and tries to stomp her elbow before Dana moves and goes for a hand spring back elbow before Shayna goes to choke her and Dana frees herself. Dana then goes up top before Nia shoves Dana down and onto the floor for the disqualification.
Winner: Dana Brooke defeats Shayna Baszler via disqualification.
- Mandy Rose and Asuka come out after the match and take out Shayna and Nia before standing tall with Dana.
- Backstage Truth talks with Huskus about Christmas shopping before Bray shows up and Truth tells the pig to listen to his father before Bray leaves again to continue his search for Randy as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Bray searching for Randy as we see an empty rocking chair rocking in an empty room resembling Bray's cult leader gimmick. Bray sits down on the chair and Randy attacks him from behind before beating him down in the dark and trapping him in a crate before grabbing a gas can. Randy pours gasoline all over the crate before lighting it fire and The Fiend comes out of the burning box and applies the Mandible Claw. The Fiend then incapacitates Randy as we go to commercial.
Riddle vs MVP
Matt hits MVP with the Floating Bro after MVP misses a boot and Matt hits the Final Flash for the pin and the win.
Winner: Riddle defeats MVP via pinfall.
- Bobby Lashley slides into the ring immediately after the match, but Riddle is quick to escape as we go to commercial.
- We come back as AJ and Omos come out to the ring first and the WWE champion Drew McIntyre second before AJ says that they've never faced each other and that he's studied up on who Drew is. AJ says that he was shocked that it took Drew nineteen years to make it to the WWE and become WWE champion. AJ mocks Drew and tries to get into his head before noting that Drew has never been in a TLC match and that he'll do whatever it takes to get the belt. Drew says that he's always wanted to face AJ and that he understands that his goal is to remain champion and that he thrives under pressure. Drew then says that he's going to tear AJ apart before saying that he's willing to do whatever it takes to himself and AJ to remain champion.
Drew then drops the mic and puts his belt on the ring before it's lifted above the ring and AJ asks Drew what he'll do if he's not just facing AJ before Miz and Morrison show up and send the ladder into Drew. Drew comes back and clears the ring before having a face off with Omos and AJ chop blocks him before stomping him. AJ hits Drew and lays him out with a ladder before hitting him with a chair and Omos and AJ bring a second ladder and a table into the ring. AJ then lies Drew on the table before hitting a diving elbow drop and climbing the ladder and grabbing the title as Drew collapses as we go off the air.
- From The Web