Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of WWE RAW!
- We open tonight's show with Miz TV where Miz celebrates regaining his Money in the Bank and the Money in the Bank contract. Miz and Morrison introduce their first guests for tonight; The New Day. New Day say that they have their own talk show now called New Day Talks before Kofi interview Miz and Morrison before Teddy Long comes out onto the stage. Teddy makes a match between Miz and Morrison and The Undertaker before he's informed by Adam Pearce that he's retired. Teddy then makes a tag match between the four Superstars up next as we go to commercial.
The New Day vs The Miz & John Morrison
New Day take control early and double up on John before John comes back and drops Xavier with a stiff forearm and a boot before Miz gets the tag. Xavier backs Miz into the corner and New Day double up on Miz for two before Miz locks in a standing side headlock and drops Kofi with a shoulder block. Kofi and Miz counter each other's finisher before Kofi hits a diving cross body for two before Xavier comes in and John gets the blind tag. John drops Xavier from behind, but misses a standing shooting star before Kofi comes in and hits a low dropkick before landing on his feet when John goes for a monkey flip. Kofi then dropkicks John and hits a monkey flip before New Day clear the ring and Kofi hits a tope as we go to commercial.
We come back to Kofi in control before John hits a roundhouse kick and Miz chokes Kofi in the ropes before John cheap shots him when Miz distracts the referee. Xavier gets the hot tag and clotheslines John before sending Miz out of the ring and dropping him with a forearm before Kofi takes out Miz at ringside. Back in the ring John gets a near fall off of a roll up with his feet on the ropes that Kofi breaks up by moving his legs off of the ropes. Xavier then pins John with a shining wizard for the win.
Winner: New Day defeat John Morrison and The Miz via pinfall.
- We get a recap of last week's segment between Randy Orton and Alexa Bliss where Randy nearly set Alexa on fire as we went off the air. Randy is interviewed backstage where he says that he's realized why he couldn't set Alexa on fire and that he showed Alexa mercy. Randy says that he doesn't want to talk about the Fiend and that he wants to talk to some legends instead. Randy then finishes by saying that he wants to remind the legends why he is the Legend Killer as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Angel Garza backstage where he talks to Alicia Fox who rejects him before flirting with Mickie James who is talking with Tatanka and Sergeant Slaughter.
AJ Styles w/Omos vs Elias w/Jaxson Ryker
AJ takes Elias down with a side headlock take over before Elias clotheslines him and drops AJ across the top rope as we go to commercial.
We come back to Elias knocking AJ out of the air with a jumping knee when he goes for Phenomenal Forearm for two before AJ sends him face first into the top turnbuckle. AJ then hits the Styles Clash for the pin and the win.
Winner: AJ Styles defeats Elias via pinfall.
- Before our next match Charlotte Flair declares for the Women's Royal Rumble match at the end of the month.
Charlotte w/Ric Flair & Asuka vs Lacey Evans & Peyton Royce
Charlotte and Lacey start the match off with Charlotte going for an early figure four before Peyton comes in and beats on Charlotte in mount. Peyton rocks Charlotte with a knee before trying to cheap shot Asuka who inadvertently distracts the referee. Asuka comes in and hits a missile dropkick before knocking Lacey off of the apron and clotheslining Peyton before hitting a running hip attack in the corner. Charlotte and Asuka drop Peyton with a double boot for two before Charlotte slaps Lacey when she flirts with Ric at ringside. Lacey then spears Charlotte and the two brawl at ringside on the floor as we go to commercial.
We come back to Peyton and Lacey in control of Asuka before Asuka gets the hot tag to Charlotte who boots Peyton off of the apron and rocks Lacey with a right hand in the corner. Charlotte chops Lacey repeatedly before Peyton gets the blind tag and Charlotte hits Lacey and Peyton with fall away slams. Asuka gets the tag as Charlotte hits a moonsault onto both Lacey and Peyton for a near fall before Peyton counters an Asuka Lock. Charlotte hits the Natural Selection for a near fall that Lacey breaks up before Lacey crawls to Ric and grabs his tie before Charlotte hits a basement dropkick. Charlotte then ducks a kick by Peyton before Ric trips Charlotte and costs her the match.
Winner: Peyton Royce and Lacey Evans defeat Charlotte and Asuka via pinfall.
- Lacey kisses Ric after the match before she and Peyton celebrate up the ramp and Charlotte scolds her father and tells him to stay out of her business.
- Backstage Drew McIntyre talks with Sheamus about his title defense tonight against Keith Lee before Hulk Hogan and Jimmy Hart walk up. Hulk says that Drew is a great champion and reminds Drew of him before saying that Sheamus is the Mouth of the South of Ireland. Drew and Hulk Hogan then do Hulk's signature catchphrase and poses as we go to commercial.
Riddle vs Bobby Lashley
Riddle cheap shots Bobby before the match before Bobby man handles him once the bell rings and beats on him in the corner before Riddle sends him over the top rope and down onto the floor. Bobby counters a tope by Riddle and drives him into the post and spinning through the air before crashing onto the floor as we go to commercial.
We come back to Lashley in control of Riddle in the ring before dropping him in a heap in the corner and choking him. Riddle side steps Lashley, but can't capitalize on the opportunity as Lashley tosses him across the ring and Riddle hits an enzuigiri. Riddle hits a senton into the Final Flash for a near fall before MVP distracts Riddle and Lashley rips him off of the top before hitting a Dominator and locking in the Hurt Lock. Riddle then taps, but the referee doesn't see it before Riddle rolls him up for the pin and the win.
Winner: Riddle defeats Bobby Lashley via pinfall.
- Backstage Mark Henry gives Ricochet a pep talk before Randy Orton shows up and mocks him while declaring for the Royal Rumble match. Randy then reminds Mark how many receipts he owes him before threatening him and demanding he scoot out of the arena as we go to commercial.
Dana Brooke vs Shayna Baszler
Dana immediately sends Shayna out of the ring before she gets back in and Shayna goes for the Kirifuda Clutch, Dana then counters it into a pin for the win out of nowhere.
Winner: Dana Brooke defeats Shayna Baszler via pinfall.
- Shayna chokes Dana after the match before she's saved by Mandy Rose.
- Backstage Ric Flair meets with a pair of legends before Randy walks up and Ric talks about Evolution and everything he taught Randy. Randy insults Ric and says that he's only relevant because of Charlotte before reminding him of when he punted him. Randy then calls Ric a pathetic old man before leaving as we go to commercial.
- Riddle talks to Keith backstage ahead of his challenging for Drew's WWE title.
Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton
Randy takes control and grounds the high flier before dropping him across the announce table before doing his signature limb stomps once they're back inside. Jeff briefly comes back with a clothesline and gets dropped before Randy locks in a rear chin lock and Jeff comes back before going up top. Randy then rolls out of the ring to avoid the Swanton Bomb as we go to commercial.
We come back to Randy in control before Jeff hits a jawbreaker and counters a draping DDT into a Whisper in the Wind for a near fall. Randy catches a kick in the midsection before Jeff mule kicks him out of the ring before rolling him back inside and Randy rolls across the ring to avoid the Swanton Bomb. Randy then lures Jeff in and hits a draping DDT before countering a Twist of Fate into the RKO for the pin and the win.
Winner: Randy Orton defeats Jeff Hardy via pinfall.
- Backstage Lucha House Party run into Melina before we go back to the ring for our next match between The Hurt Business' Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin and the aforementioned Lucha House Party as we go to commercial.
The Hurt Business (Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin w/MVP) vs Lucha House Party
Cedric and Gran start things off, Gran countering an early attempt at the Lumbar Check before Lince comes in and Cedric drops Gran on the apron. Cedric beats on Lince before Lince hits Cedric with the Golden Rewind and Cedric falls back into a tag to Shelton and THB argue and start tagging themselves in repeatedly. Lince then pins Shelton with a crucifix out of nowhere.
Winner: Lucha House Party defeat The Hurt Business via pinfall.
- Backstage Angel Garza flirts with Torrie Wilson who directs him to a room in which the Boogieman scares him and R-Truth rolls him up for the pin and the win to retain his 24/7 title.
WWE Championship Match
Drew McIntyre (c) vs Keith Lee
All of the legends on tonight's show are on the stage as Keith Lee comes out before we get the introductions and the two lock up and spin around the ring. We finally get a break before they lock up a second time and Keith backs Drew into the corner before Drew shoves him away. Drew locks in a cravat before they run the ropes and Keith drops Drew before they exchange chops and Drew beats Keith down in the corner. Keith sends Drew out of the ring with a forearm before Drew comes back in and gets Keith down to one knee before chopping him in the corner. Keith then clotheslines Drew over the top rope and down onto the floor before shoulder blocking him over the barricade as we go to commercial.
We come back to Keith in control back in the ring where he's tossing Drew around the ring and hitting several scoop slams for two as the legends look on from the stage. Drew counters the Grizzly Magnum before Keith counters a belly to belly twice before hitting it on the third attempt. Drew follows up with a neckbreaker before Keith dodges the Claymore and Drew gets two off of a sunset flip for two. Keith then powerbombs Drew before Drew powerbombs Keith through the announce table when he's arguing with the official as we go to commercial.
We come back to Drew up top before hitting a diving clothesline and Keith hits a Spanish fly off of the top for a near fall before Drew counters the Spirit Bomb into a spine buster. Keith then catches the Claymore before Drew counters a second Spirit Bomb attempt and hits the Claymore for the pin and the win.
Winner: Drew McIntyre retains his WWE Championship by defeating Keith Lee via pinfall.
- After the match Keith and Drew are immediately interrupted by Goldberg who puts Drew over before saying that Drew has no respect. Goldberg then says that he's there to teach Drew some respect and that he's there to challenge him for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble. Drew then tells Goldberg fighting him would be like fighting his own father before Goldberg shoves him down as we go off the air.
- From The Web