Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's go home edition of WWE Monday Night RAW!
Charlotte Flair, Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax vs Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke & Asuka
Nia and Mandy start the match off with Mandy doing her best to avoid Nia before she's smashed in the corner and Shayna takes her down before Mandy picks Shayna up and drives her into the corner. Asuka comes in and she and Shayna exchange standing switches before Asuka dropkicks Shayna out of the ring and the six women face off before Alexa appears on the stage. Alexa then says that she and Lily are out to keep their eye on someone in the match as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Mandy being controlled by Shayna on the mat before the heels isolate her and she gets the tag to Asuka who pins Shayna with a shining wizard when Shayna can't make the tag to Nia or Charlotte.
Winner: Asuka, Mandy Rose, and Dana Brooke defeat Charlotte Flair, Shayna Baszler, and Nia Jax via pinfall.
- Backstage Riddle runs into New Day and the trio talk about throwing things at people before Riddle makes fun of Randy being hit with tomatoes before he turns and sees Randy behind him. Randy then says that he finds a number of disturbing things funny before leaving.
- Backstage MVP meets with Braun Strowman and tells him that if Drew McIntyre can't make it to Wrestlemania: Backlash the WWE title match will be one on one rather than a triple threat.
- It's announced that Damian Priest will face The Miz at Wrestlemania: Backlash before we go backstage to Adam Pearce with Miz, Morrison, and Priest. The three then agree that whoever wins the singles match between Damian and John will pick the stipulation for their match.
- We get a backstage promo by the returning Jinder Mahal alongside Veer and Shanky before he makes it out to the ring for his return match.
Jinder Mahal (w/ Veer & Shanky) vs Jeff Hardy
Jeff goes after Jinder and hits a dropkick in the corner before Jinder rocks Jeff with a knee lift and hits a boot for two before hitting a jumping knee drop and a suplex. Jinder then controls Jeff on the mat before Jeff comes back briefly and Jinder rocks Jeff with a knee before hitting the Khalas for the pin and the win.
Winner: Jinder Mahal defeats Jeff Hardy via pinfall.
- We get a graphic for Drew McIntyre versus the WWE champion Bobby Lashley in a non-title match in tonight's main event.
RKBRO & New Day vs AJ Styles, Omos, Elias & Jaxson Ryker
Riddle and Jaxson start things off before Omos comes in and nearly throws Riddle out of the ring before booting Xavier down and headbutting Kofi before Randy rolls out of the ring as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Riddle down on the mat before New Day double up on AJ for two before Xavier is isolated until he gets the hot tag to Riddle who suplexes Jaxson and Elias. Riddle then hits Elias with Bro-Derek for a near fall that Omos breaks up before Randy hits Elias with an RKO when Omos goes to save AJ from a double team by New Day.
Winner: RKBRO and New Day defeat AJ Styles, Omos, Elias, and Jaxson Ryker via pinfall.
- After the match Randy lays out both members of New Day with RKOs before Riddle reprimands him and wags his finger at Randy as he leaves.
- WWE champion Bobby Lashley and MVP are interviewed backstage ahead of Bobby's title defense at Wrestlemania: Backlash.
- Backstage Sonya informs Asuka and Rhea that they'll face off in a singles match ahead of their triple threat match for the RAW Women's title at Wrestlemania: Backlash.
Sheamus vs Humberto Carrillo
Sheamus beats Humberto down one he catches the high flyer before Humberto hits an arm drag into a dropkick and Sheamus counters a baseball slide before sending Humberto over the barricade as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Sheamus beating on Humberto in the ropes before locking in a rear chin lock and ripping at his face before hitting a reverse Alabama slam for two. Humberto comes back with a springboard hurricanrana before hitting a sunset bomb off of the apron and onto the floor before the referee calls for the bell when neither Sheamus nor Humberto can get up.
Winner: No Contest.
Cedric Alexander vs Shelton Benjamin
Cedric is in control early as he counters nearly every move Shelton goes for, including Pay Dirt twice before Shelton pins Cedric with a T-Bone suplex when Cedric is screaming at Shelton for the win.
Winner: Shelton Benjamin defeats Cedric Alexander via pinfall.
- Backstage Drew Gulak confronts Angel Garza when he's having a photo shoot before Angel threatens to shove a rose down Drew's throat before leaving.
Asuka vs Rhea Ripley
The two lock up for a clean break before Rhea backs into the ropes when Asuka goes to hit her with spinning back fists before Asuka locks in an armbar and Rhea gets to the ropes for the break. They then end up at ringside before Charlotte makes her way out to the ring before Asuka rocks Rhea on the apron and knocks her off of the apron as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Asuka in control in the ring as Charlotte has joined commentary before Rhea headbutts Asuka and hits a northern lights suplex for two. Asuka counters a Riptide into a Code Breaker and a missile dropkick for two before going for a running hip attack in the corner and Rhea pins her with the Riptide for the win.
Winner: Rhea Ripley defeats Asuka via pinfall.
Damian Priest vs John Morrison (w/ The Miz)
John rocks Damian with a forearm before Damian sends John into the corner and stomps him before headbutting him and hitting a sidewalk slam for two. Damian backs John into the ropes before John takes Damian down and beats on him in mount before locking in a rear chin lock and they exchange strikes until Damian drops John for two. Miz then distracts Damian before the two nearly come to blows as we go to commercial.
We come back to Damian rocking John with strikes before hitting a Broken Arrow for two before Damian counters a superplex and hits a diving wheel kick for a near fall before John counters South of Heaven. Miz then gets onto the apron and costs John a pin attempt before Damian hits John with Hit the Lights for the pin and the win.
Winner: Damian Priest defeats John Morrison via pinfall.
- After the match Miz attacks Damian before Damian runs him off and hits John with Hit the Lights a second time as Miz stands on the stage distraught at the fact that Damian now gets to pick the stipulation for their match this Sunday night at Wrestlemania: Backlash.
- We get a new video package promo by Eva Marie and the Evaluation.
- Backstage Damian tells Adam that he wants a Lumber Jack match against Miz at Wrestlemania: Backlash.
Drew McIntyre vs Bobby Lashley
Bobby locks in a standing side headlock before beating Drew down and hitting a running shoulder tackle in the corner into a neckbreaker and choking him in the ropes as Braun looks on from a monitor backstage. Bobby and Drew then exchange in the corner before Drew drops Bobby with a boot and hits an overhead belly to belly suplex onto the floor as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Drew beating on the champion in the corner before Bobby rips Drew off of the second rope and locks in a rear chin lock before Drew gets to his feet and counters a suplex into one of his own. Bobby drops Drew with a boot before knocking him off of the apron and down onto the floor before driving Drew into the post and tossing him back inside before Drew sends Bobby upside down in the corner. Drew hits a pair of overhead belly to belly suplexes and a neckbreaker into a headbutt before hitting a spine buster for a near fall before Bobby counters a Claymore into a running cross body. Bobby locks in the Hurt Lock before hitting a fall away slam and Drew hits a Claymore before Braun comes out to the ring and attacks Drew from behind for the disqualification.
Winner: Drew McIntyre defeats Bobby Lashley via disqualification when Braun Strowman interferes.
- After the match Braun takes out both Drew and Bobby with running powerslams as we go off the air with Braun putting Bobby through the barricade as we go off the air.