Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of WWE RAW!
- We open tonight's show with New Day ahead of Xavier Woods' match against The Almighty WWE champion Bobby Lashley ahead of Kofi Kingston's challenging for the title at Money in the Bank this Sunday night before Bobby, MVP, and his bevy of women come out to the ring.
Bobby Lashley (w/ MVP) vs Xavier Woods (w/ Kofi Kingston)
Bobby and Xavier go back and forth early to start the match before Bobby sends Xavier out of the ring and into the steps as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Bobby beating Xavier down in the corner before Xavier side-steps him and superkicks Bobby before hitting a tornado DDT and Bobby rolls out of the ring before Xavier hits a tope and rolls Bobby back inside before hitting a missile dropkick for two. Xavier locks in a crossface before Bobby gets to his feet and slams Xavier before turning Xavier inside out with a spear and Xavier pins Bobby out of nowhere with an inside cradle when Bobby teases the Hurt Lock for the win.
Winner: Xavier Woods defeats Bobby Lashley via pinfall.
- We go to this week's edition of Alexa's Playground with special guests Doudrop and Eva Marie.
- Backstage MVP is interviewed about Bobby's surprising loss to Xavier earlier tonight.
- Earlier today Jinder Mahal was given the sword he stole from Drew McIntyre last week by Veer and Shanky before the trio come out to the ring as we go to commercial.
- We come back from the break as Jinder and company unveil the sword they reforged before Drew shows up and shows that he has the actual sword before Drew vandalizes Jinder's motorcycle.
- Backstage Nikki talks with Riddle ahead of Nikki competing in the Fatal Four Way up next as we go to commercial.
Asuka vs Naomi vs Nikki Cross vs Alexa Bliss
Everyone exchange pin attempts before Asuka and Naomi take out Nikki and they drop each other with kicks before Alexa slides in and faces off with Nikki before Nikki dropkicks Alexa and Eva and Doudrop come out onto the stage before Naomi dropkicks Nikki and Asuka. Alexa then covers Asuka for two before Alexa gets out of the ring and walks passed Doudrop before Eva threatens her with a shoe and Doudrop takes Alexa out by sending her over the barricade before they look and Alexa's gone as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break as Asuka is in control of Nikki and Naomi in the ring until she covers the two for a pair of two counts before Naomi slams Asuka and Nikki and hits a split leg drop for a double two count before dropping Asuka with a springboard roundhouse for a near fall. Nikki hits Naomi with a tornado DDT for a near fall that Asuka breaks up before Naomi locks in a submission and Nikki nearly taps before Asuka breaks it up and locks in an armbar before Nikki hits a running seated senton to Asuka to break the hold. Nikki then hits a diving cross body for a near fall that Naomi breaks up before Asuka locks in the Asuka Lock and Nikki counters into a pin for the win.
Winner: Nikki Cross defeats Asuka, Naomi, and Alexa Bliss via pinfall.
- We get a backstage interview with Viking Raiders ahead of their challenging for the RAW Tag Team titles held by AJ Styles and Omos at Money in the Bank and their respective singles matches on tonight's show.
AJ Styles (w/ Omos) vs Ivar (w/ Erik)
The two exchange strikes and run the ropes before flipping and Ivar rocks AJ with strikes before beating him down in the corner and hitting a running seated senton in the corner for two before running AJ over with a shoulder block and briefly getting distracted by Omos which allows AJ to capitalize. AJ stomps Ivar down in the corner before locking in a rear chin lock and Ivar comes back with a spinning side slam and a low running cross body before clotheslining AJ for two before pinning AJ for the upset.
Winner: Ivar defeats AJ Styles via pinfall.
Erik (w/ Ivar) vs Omos (w/ AJ Styles)
Omos throws Erik across the ring when he goes for a waist lock before Erik tries to chop Omos down and rock him with forearms before Omos runs him over and Erik goes back to kicking his legs before Omos catches him and locks in a bear hug before Erik fights free and Omos throws him across the ring. Erik then rocks Omos with strikes before Omos clotheslines him and hits a double armed chokeslam for the pin and the win.
Winner: Omos defeats Erik via pinfall.
- We get an extended video package for the history of the Money in the Bank match and briefcase.
- Backstage Sheamus attacks Humberto Carrillo ahead of their United States title match scheduled for later tonight before Sheamus walks passed Damian Priest when he shows up as we go to commercial.
WWE United States Championship Match
Sheamus (c) vs Humberto Carrillo
Humberto immediately collapses before slowly getting up in time for Sheamus to hit him with a Brogue Kick for the pin and the win.
Winner: Sheamus retains his United States title by defeating Humberto Carrillo via pinfall.
- After the match Sheamus attacks Humberto before he's ran off by Damian Priest.
- Backstage Riddle talks with Ricochet ahead of Ricochet's Falls Count Anywhere match against John Morrison up next as we go to commercial.
Falls Count Anywhere Match
Ricochet vs John Morrison (w/ The Miz)
John and Ricochet run the ropes and exchange flips and rolls before John rocks Ricochet with an enzuigiri and drops him with a neckbreaker in the ropes and down onto the floor for two before Ricochet counters Starship Pain and hits a bridging German for two before John sends Ricochet out of the ring and hits a dive. The two then end up over the barricade before John crashes down and Ricochet hits a 450 off of the top of the barricade for two as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break as Ricochet launches over a ladder he set up between the apron and announce table before John tries his best to put space between the two before Miz gets in the way and Ricochet flips over Miz and covers John for a near fall. The two end up on the stage before Ricochet hits a running head scissors for a near fall before they end up backstage where John hits a shining wizard for two before bringing him back to the stage and Ricochet comes back with strikes before shoving Miz down the ramp in his wheelchair. Ricochet then gets distracted by Miz before John rolls him up with the ropes for a near fall before hitting a flipping neckbreaker for another near fall before Riddle comes down and sets Miz upside down and mocks him before Ricochet hits a diving splash onto John through a chair that breaks for the pin and the win.
Winner: Ricochet defeats John Morrison via pinfall.
- Backstage Natalya and Tamina have a confrontation with Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke.
Rhea Ripley vs Natalya (w/ Tamina)
Rhea and Natty exchange wrist locks and standing switches before running the ropes and exchanging pin attempts until Rhea headbutts Natty and they counter each other's finishers before Rhea sends Natty out of the ring and accidentally dropkicks Tamina before Natty hits a discus clothesline at ringside as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Rhea countering a superplex attempt and hitting a missile dropkick before kneeing Natty in the face and hitting a northern lights suplex for two before Natty hits a sit-out powerbomb for two before locking in a submission and Natty counters into a clutch for a near fall. Natty then locks in a sharpshooter before Rhea flips Natty into the corner and pins her with the Riptide for the win.
Winner: Rhea Ripley defeats Natalya via pinfall.
- After the match Charlotte attacks Rhea and locks in a Figure Four before turning it into a Figure Eight before mocking Rhea and leaving as we go to commercial.
- We go to the ring for tonight's edition of MVP's VIP Lounge with Bobby as his special guest before Bobby says that MVP is the reason that he's lost his edge before saying that he's done partying and only wants to destroy anyone who challenges for his title before tearing up the set. Bobby then says that he's going to rip Kofi in half and will leave Money in the Bank the same way he went into it, as champion and that he's going to dismantle Kofi and hopes that Kofi is ready for a fight before declaring he's going to end his career as we go off the air.