Welcome to Fightful.com's live coverage & discussion for WWE Smackdown. We'll be bringing you full, fight-by-fight results of every match on the card. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram! Facebook.com/FIGHTFULONLINE and Instagram.com/FIGHTFULONLINE
- The show begins with a recap from last week's meeting between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins.
- WWE Commentator Michael Cole welcomes us to Music City USA, Nashville, Tennessee, for WWE Smackdown. Cole then welcomes his broadcast colleague Pat McAfee.
- The Uso's are already in the ring as they start the show. First, The Uso's say they celebrate the 508 consecutive days that Roman Reigns has been the WWE Universal Champion. Then, The Uso's introduce the Nashville crowd to their cousin Roman Reigns.
Roman Reigns says to Nashville, "acknowledge me." Jey Uso again introduces a Reigns highlight video from his 508 days as Champion. Once the video ends, Reigns is smiling however that smile goes away quickly when Seth Rollins music hits.
Seth Rollins says, "that was a hell of a video package," Rollins says Reigns sent his cousins to Raw "to do his dirty work." Rollins says The Uso's are the ones who keep him up and help him keep his title.
Rollins says that The Uso's help him as he and Moxley did in The Shield. Reigns replies, "did John Cena right that for you? You keep saying the same thing." Rollins challenges The Uso's to a tag-team match, and if he wins, The Uso's will get banned from ringside.
The Uso's say that he will not find anyone who will tag with him. Kevin Owens music hits, and Owens is out. Reigns say nothing is official until he says it is. Roman says if Rollins loses, he loses his title match at the Royal Rumble. They head out to a commercial break.
Madcap Moss ( w/ Happy Corbin) vs. Kofi Kingston ( w/ Big E)
Madcap Moss and Happy Corbin are in the ring, and they talk about how they are on a roll. Moss makes a joke, and Kofi Kingston heads to the ring. Kingston stops halfway at the entranceway and points to the screen, and Big E comes out.
The match begins with Moss taking Kofi down with a shoulder tackle. Soon, Kofi makes a comeback and hits Moss with a Boom Drop Kofi is outside the ring, and Moss attempts to push Kofi into the steel steps; however, Kofi counters him and comes back and takes Moss out. Big E then sends Happy Corbin into the steel steps. Then, they head out for a commercial break.
We return with Moss in control after hitting Kofi with a massive spinebuster. Kofi sends Madcap into the turnbuckle hard. Kofi hits Moss with a hurricanrana, he goes for the pin, but Moss kicks out at two.
Moss spikes Kingston into the canvas, Moss goes for the pin, but he kicks out at two. Moss is attempting to end it with Moss trying to slam Kingston; Kingston escapes and hits Moss with Trouble in Paradise, enough to get him the victory. After the match, Big E gets in the ring and tells Corbin to get in, but he does not. So instead, Big E hits Madcap Moss with the Big Ending.
Winner: Kofi Kingston ( w/ Big E)
- We see highlights of Aliyah beating Natalya from last week's Smackdown.
- They show Grammy-Nominated Country Music artist Jimmie Allen in the crowd.
Aliyah vs. Natalya
Before the match begins, they show Nashville's own Summer Rae. Natalya is not too thrilled by it. However, Natalya takes control of the match right away. Aliyah hits Natalya with a hurricanrana; Natalya gets right back up and hits Aliyah with a discus lariat.
Natalya has Aliyah on the ropes, and she begins stomping on Aliyah, and the ref warns her. Natalya goes right back at it as the referee counts to five, and he calls for the bell. Aliyah wins by Disqualification. After the match, Natalya continues beating down Aliyah. Xia Li music hits, and she gets in the ring and goes right at Natalya and sends her out of the ring after a few strikes. Aliyah and Xia Li watch Natalya walk away.
- Michael Cole and Pat McAfee promote the "Road to Wrestlemania" begins at the Royal Rumble.
Los Lotharios vs. The Viking Raiders
The bell rings with Humberto Carrillo with Ivar, Ivar pushes Humberto over by his partner, and Erik gets the blind tag. Erik gets some strikes in, but Los Lotharios get the upper hand by double-teaming Erik. A few seconds later, Ivar is in, and Los Lotharios are double-teaming him. Erik gets the blind tag, picks up Carrillo and Angel Garza, and slams them down.
Erik hits a knee strike on Carrillo, and Ivar hits Carrillo with The Viking Experience. Erik pins Carrillo to get the victory.
Winners: The Viking Raiders
Championship Contenders Match
Naomi vs. Charlotte Flair
Before the match, we see a video on how this match got set up on last week's Smackdown when Adam Pearce agreed with Naomi that she should get a rematch with Charlotte Flair. Then, before the bell rings, Sonya Deville comes out and makes Charles Robinson take off his referee shirt, and she puts the shirt on, and she will be the referee.
Charlotte Flair hits Naomi with a cheap shot; Flair controls the match easily. Flair hits Naomi with a few chops. Flair has Naomi has the Boston Crab on, Naomi gets out of it, and she kicks Flair, and Flair bumps into Sonya. Naomi hits Flair with The Rear View and pins her; however, Sonya is not in the ring. Instead, Naomi begins yelling at Sonya. Naomi has her back turned on Flair; Flair takes her out behind the knee. Flair locks on the Figure Four, and Sonya calls for the bell right away even though Naomi never tapped.
Winner: Charlotte Flair
- We get a promo with Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens, and they talk about how Seth Rollins is going to win and that when Rollins is one one-on-one against Reigns, "he does not lose."
- They show WWE Hall of Famer Kid Rock in the crowd.
- Sami Zayn is out for his In Zayn segment. But, Zayn says, "anything Johnny Knoxville can do, I can do better." Zayn has some items out, and he shocks himself with a cattle prod. Johnny Knoxville comes out and says that Zayn was afraid of making a mockery of his profession, and Zayn is trying to make a mockery of his profession. Knoxville says the cattle prod was not on, and he shocks Zayn. Finally, Knoxville throws Zayn over the top rope.
- Eric Bischoff is backstage with Adam Pearce and giving him some leadership advice. Sonya walks in, and Pearce says, "what she did was unprofessional, and I will ask WWE leadership to make a match for next week." Sonya says, "okay, let me know what they say." Bischoff tells Pearce, "now, that is good leadership."
- Pat McAfee and Michael Cole promote the upcoming WWE 2K22 video game with a trailer.
Sheamus ( w/ Ridge Holland) vs. Ricochet
The match begins with Ricochet getting the best of Sheamus. We see both men exchange strikes. Then, Sheamus hits Ricochet with five strikes to the chest of Sheamus. Ricochet goes for a suicide dive; however, he hits Ricochet with a knee outside the ring. Ricochet gets back into the ring, and Sheamus hits him with the Brogue Kick and pins Ricochet for the victory.
Winner: Sheamus ( w/ Ridge Holland)
- King Shinsuke and Rick Bugez are backstage, and they walk into WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett. He tells Bugez that he plays (guitar) good. He then asks Bugez what his name is, and Bugez cannot believe he wants to know his name. Jarrett asks Bugez if he can spell it for him.
The Uso's vs. Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens
The match begins with Seth Rollins taking down Jey Uso; Jey exits the ring. Jey tags in Jimmy, and he begins double-teaming Seth Rollins. Rollins eventually gets away from the double team, tagging in Kevin Owens. Kevin Owens takes a couple of shots at Jimmy Uso. Owens tags Rollins; Rollins gets some shots in on Jimmy. Jey distracts Seth Rollins, and Jimmy drops Seth Rollins.
Owens gets back in, and Owens hits Jimmy with a senton and then hits Jimmy with a cannonball. Kevin Owens goes for the dive, but Jimmy gets his knees up. The Uso's take control of the match as we go to a commercial break. We return with Owens trying to get to Rollins for the hot tag, but Jey knocks Rollins off the apron.
The Uso's begin double-teaming Owens; Owens gets up and avoids a kick from Jimmy and Owens hits Jimmy with an enzuigiri. Owens makes it over to Rollins for the hot tag. Rollins hits Jey with a sling blade, and then Rollins hits Jimmy and Jey with a suicide dive. The Uso's hit Rollins with an assisted Samoan drop. Rollins gets to Owens for the blind tag, Owens hits Jey Uso with a pop-up powerbomb.
Owens goes up, and Owens hits the Fisherman suplex. Owens goes for the pin, but Jimmy Uso breaks up the in. Rollins hits Jimmy with a superkick. Rollins is going for the Curb Stomp.
Reigns enters the ring and causes a disqualification after hitting Rollins with a Superman Punch. Michael Cole says that Reigns knew The Uso's would lose if Seth hit the Curb Stomp.
Winners: Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens