Here is your fight size update for Saturday, September 25, 2021.
- The Young Bucks (Matt and Nick Jackson) updated their Twitter bio following their win on Rampage to say, “Give us the Trios Titles. #SuperKliq”
On last night’s AEW Rampage, they, along with Adam Cole, defeated Christian Cage and Jurassic Express.
- Minoru Suzuki and Lance Archer lost to Eddie Kingston and Jon Moxley on the September 24 episode of AEW Rampage. After the show went off the air, Suzuki and Archer challenged their adversaries to a rematch at NJPW Strong in Philadelphia. Fightful will let you know if Moxley and Kingston accept.
.@suzuki_D_minoru & @LanceHoyt, are not happy with tonight's outcome after facing @JonMoxley & #EddieKingston in Lights Out match on #AEWRampage: Grand Slam. They've issued a challenge to Moxley & Kingston to face them at #njpwSTRONG in Philadelphia #njshowdown @NJPWofAmerica pic.twitter.com/yRrlHqJqcx— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) September 25, 2021
- According to a report in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Brian Cage was forced to withdraw from last week’s Battleground Wrestling Show after his knees flared up following a stem cell treatment. The Machine was originally scheduled to face Buddy Matthews.
- Today, Netflix unveiled the official trailer for its Army of the Dead prequel, Army of Thieves. They also announced that it will premiere on October 29. The prequel to the Dave Bautista-led film takes place during the beginning stages of the zombie outbreak seen in this spring's original.
- On the latest episode of Talking Smack, Rey Mysterio had this to say about the state of his and Domink's relationship. The young Mysterio has lost to Sami Zayn three consecutive times and has been trying to step away from his father to get some breathing room and figure things out on his own.
"You know, I think in every family there's bump of heads between father and son, father and daughter, whatever the case might be, even, you know, husband and wife. I think that's natural. That comes natural. With that, you grow, you learn from your mistakes and you move on, you move forward. I'm hoping that this is only a phase that me and my son are going through right now, and that, you know whether if it's me doing the bad, then I will be the first to admit it, and apologize to him. If it's the other way around, I don't know if he'll be man enough to admit it. But even if he doesn't admit to it, I will still be the better man and pull him next to my side because I want him to grow and I want him to do great."
All of the interviews from this morning's show can be seen below.
.@YaOnlyLivvOnce reacts to her loss, @reymysterio comments on his son @DomMysterio35’s harsh words and @BiancaBelairWWE prepares to battle #SmackDown #WomensChampion @BeckyLynchWWE tomorrow at #ExtremeRules! @KaylaBraxtonWWE pic.twitter.com/BuCEFGf39M— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) September 25, 2021
- The newest WWE Top 10 takes you back to this week’s Friday Night SmackDown to revisit the show’s most thrilling, physical and controversial moments.