Here is your post-SmackDown fight size update for Friday, May 21, 2021.
- SmackDown kicked off with a parade of titleholders. Sonya Deville announced that WWE would be back in front of fans this July. Absent from the stage was Roman Reigns. Paul Heyman came out and said that he is the only champion of the group and would join the show at his leisure.
- After Shayna Baszler, Nia Jax, and Bayley attacked Bianca Belair, the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions came to her aid, which set up a 6-Woman tag team match. Natalya would eventually tap out to Shayna's Kirifuda Clutch. She and Tamina will have to defend their titles against Jax and Baszler in a rematch this Monday on Raw.
- Rick Boogs played Shinsuke Nakamura to the ring for his match with Baron Corbin. Corbion would be distracted by a guitar riff during the match which allowed Shinsuke to pick up the victory.
- Jimmy Uso visited Sonya Deville and set up a tag team match for him and Jey against The Street Profits on next week's SmackDown. Jey wasn't thrilled when he received the news, saying he would have to talk to Roman first. The Tribal Chief was equally unimpressed and said that the only team is the two of them, not Jimmy.
- Roman Reigns came to the ring and said he is not one to brag about himself, so he let Paul Heyman shower him with compliments. When Reigns asked for Jimmy Uso to come out to the ring, Cesaro showed up instead and challenged Roman to another title match at Hell in a Cell. Before he could answer, however, Seth Rollins appeared out of nowhere and attacked the Swiss Superstar. Rollins is still irate about being embarrassed by Cesaro in the weeks leading up to and at WrestleMania 37.
- Dominik Mysterio was able to pick up a victory over Robert Roode in singles competition, just days after he and his father captured the SmackDown Tag Team Titles from The Dirty Dawgs at WrestleMania Backlash.
- Apollo Crews was able to retain his Intercontinental Championship in tonight's fatal 4-way match against Big E, Kevin Owens, and Sami Zayn. After getting hit with The Big Ending, Commander Azeez saved Crews from a certain loss, however, it was a re-emerging Aleister Black's Black Mass that laid out Big E and allowed the Champion to pick up the win.