This week's episode of AEW Dark will feature 11 matches, including a 2 vs. 1 handicap matches.
AEW announced a number of stars set for the August 18 episode of Dark, including Ricky Starks, Private Party, Shawn Spears and Lance Archer, who will face the team of Jon Cruz & Jessy Sorensen in a handicap match.
Below are the matches taking place on the August 18 episode of Dark:
* Alan "5" Angels vs. Billy
* Lance Archer vs. Jon Cruz & Jessy Sorensen
* Dark Order (John "4" Silver, Colt Cabana & Alex "3" Reynolds) vs. D3, Ryzin, Faboo Andre
* Shawn Dean & Frank Stone vs. Sonny Kiss & Joey Janela
* Will Hobbs vs. Shawn Spears
* Michael Nakazawa vs. Kip Sabian
* Private Party & SCU vs. Lucha Brothers, The Butcher & The Blade
* Red Velvet vs. Abadon
* Ricky Starks vs. Lee Johnson
* Baron Black & Tony Donati vs. Santana & Ortiz
* The Hybrid2 vs. The Initiative (Brandon Cutler & Peter Avalon)
A reminder that the August 19 episode of AEW Dynamite has been moved to August 22 due to NBA on TNT coverage. Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dark.