Here's your fight-size update for the evening of July 5, 2020:
- In the video at the top of the page, Ricochet reflects on an emotional NXT TakeOver: New York experience, capped off with encouraging words from Shawn Michaels and Triple H, in this scene from WWE 365: Ricochet, available anytime on demand on WWE Network.
- Former WWE star Sarah Logan posted on social media that she will have a big announcement soon. Logan previously announced that she is stepping away from the wrestling business.
- Dragon Gate announced that U-T suffered a minor knee injury during training. He will be unable to compete while recovering, which is expected to take approximately 3 weeks.
- Matt Hardy shows high praise for Private Party, calling them extremely talented.
These 2 young men known as Private Party are worth investing in. Both are extremely talented, great human beings, & have love & passion for the art of pro wrestling. I am theillee to help them find their ways-Both professionally & personally. @AEWrestling @Marq_Quen @IsiahKassidy pic.twitter.com/q9Ecj21UbV— The #MULTIFARIOUS Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) July 5, 2020
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Riho recently appeared on ChocoProLIVE and you can check it out in the video below.
- Adam Cole has officially reached 400 days as NXT Champion.
- Ethan Page comments on he and Josh Alexander being IMPACT World Tag Team Champions for a full year today.
THE NORTH— Ethan Page played by Julian (@OfficialEGO) July 5, 2020
- Longest reigning champions ever
- Only team to hit 1 year milestone
- 22 Succesful Defenses
- Titles defended in ---- ---- ----
Today is a very special day for @IMPACTWRESTLING .... just another day for #AllEgo though -- pic.twitter.com/aw89gn3TzP
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.