Rob Van Dam will be sticking around IMPACT Wrestling.
In an interview with Sporting News, Rob Van Dam revealed that he and IMPACT Wrestling reached an agreement on a deal, but didn't reveal the length of the contract.
"It looks like you are going to be seeing my face around for the foreseeable future. We have an agreement to where I will be sticking after the show on Thursday. It does have a beginning and an end, but they can extend, so this is something to start us off," said RVD. "I had agreed to one match, and then we talked about and discussed doing their upcoming tapings after the show on Thursday and a couple of television tapings over the next few months. We looked at the schedule moving forward, and they asked if I was available. I told them I was. We will see how it goes. It’s a pretty friendly schedule, which has always been important to me. I want to be home more and on the road less. That’s still something I’ve done since I left WWE in 2007. Impact with their schedule and the position they want me to fill for my career seems like a perfect situation."
RVD continued, "Hopefully it will be mutually beneficial, and we will see 'The Whole F'N Show' back on television. Let’s see how all these new guys matchup to me. I'm not there to compete with the guys who have stolen all my moves (laughs). I'm pretty much there to be myself."
RVD previously worked in TNA/IMPACT from 2010 to 2013 and is a former World Heavyweight and X Division Champion. His first match back with the company will take place at United We Stand on Apr. 4 when he teams with Sabu to face Pentagon & Fenix.