Here is your fight-size update for Tuesday, March 30, 2021:
- In a recent interview with Rick Ucchino of Sportskeeda, Robert Roode had high praise for Dominik Mysterio who he is currently feuding with over on SmackDown.
“He’s coming along great, as far as I can see. Obviously, the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. His dad is an amazing competitor and Dominik has got a lot of his traits. I think one of those traits is work ethic. So being so young and, honestly, being so comfortable in the ring at this point… and like you said, the schedule is not what we’re used to doing. It’s not like we’re doing non-televised events to get better three days a week leading into our TV shows.
“He’s obviously doing a lot outside of our SmackDown shows. He’s working hard, he’s studying tape. I’m not sure exactly what he’s doing but I know his dad has a big part in that. Being so young, I think the sky is the limit for this kid.”
- Speaking of Robert Roode, his former partner in TNA Wrestling, James Storm will have his 1,000th match with IMPACT Wrestling tonight. Fightful will have live coverage.
- Check out the top 10 moments of Monday Night Raw at this link.
- Rhea Ripley, in an interview with Sports Illustrated, detailed her goals for Monday Night Raw, to be at the top of such a deep roster.
“I want to be the top of the food chain,” Ripley says. “There is so much opportunity for me here. I’ve dipped my toes into the main roster before, but the Raw roster is so deep, and this is the first time for so many new matches. And now I have the chance to wrestle Asuka, who is the best in the world at what she does.
“My first goal on Monday Night Raw is to be champion, and that’s the chance I have at WrestleMania.”
- The Best of Bobby Lashley is now available on Peacock and WWE Network.
- WWE has announced that Hulk Hogan will be a guest on this week's WWE After the Bell podcast:
WWE Hall of Famer and WrestleMania 37 co-host Hulk Hogan will be this week’s special guest on WWE After the Bell, marking The Hulkster’s first appearance on the podcast.
In an in-depth discussion with Corey Graves and Vic Joseph, the six-time WWE Champion talks about teaming with fellow Tampa native Titus O’Neil as this year’s WrestleMania hosts, reveals exciting stories behind the moments that defined Hulkamania, offers predictions for this year’s Show of Shows and much more.
WWE After the Bell drops every Thursday. Listen and subscribe on Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!
- In a recent interview with VOC Nation (per PWInsider), former NXT backstage correspondent, Kat Marino talked about her time with the company, including how she got her start.
“It was actually Tomasso Ciampa who gave the (seminar) with the (wrestlers) in attendance. I remember one of the things he said was, ‘do things that showcase your best work. Don’t try and do something beyond what you would normally do. Be 100% you and do what you do.’…so I go up to Ciampa, and I (said) ‘is there anyway I can do commentary for the practice matches. I can just record it, so I can do what I do.’ It was the first time I had really taken a chance on myself.”
- Major League wrestling promoter Court Bauer recently hinted at an upgrade for the promotion on Twitter.
- You can check out the full episode of the latest Sammy Guevara vlog here.
- Today, WWE stock closed at $55.95 per share.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.