Here's your fight-size update for the morning of July 13, 2020:
- Robert Stone's nurse gives an update on his condition after Shotzi Blackheart ran over his ankle with a tank recently.
This is Robert’s nurse Suzanne. He asked me to post this to his fans. He also wanted me to tell you all he is healing and taking it day by day and doesn’t want anyone to go through what @ShotziWWE put him through. pic.twitter.com/xTdpVzpo16— #RobertStoneBrand (@RobertStoneWWE) July 12, 2020
- Mike Bennett took to Twitter to celebrate three years of sobriety.
3 Years Sober ----. Three years ago I had two choices: Stay on the path I was on and lose everything or take accountability and get clean. I’m so incredibly thankful I chose the latter. Life is difficult, life is painful, life is messy. But life is also incredibly beautiful. pic.twitter.com/Iwg1EMStIC— Miracle (@RealMikeBennett) July 12, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $46.40 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Chris Jericho is teasing an announcement for Fozzy later today.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- New IWGP Tag Team Champions Taichi and Zack Sabre Jr. discuss winning the titles at Dominion.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.