Here's your fight-size update for the evening of July 22, 2020:
- The Robert Stone Brand continues its quest to work with the biggest stars with Robert Stone shooting his shot and trying to work with Edge.
- WWE announced that The Bumpy Awards will take place next Wednesday. For a full list of the award categories and who is nominated, click here.
- WWE stock closed at $45.93 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- Bayley is certainly doing her best to make sure the boss isn't mad.
Hello ma’am that was just a typo ....i meant .....hope you’re done for the day....so that you can relax!! ------ --thanks for the opportunity!!!!!! #raw— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) July 22, 2020
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Reno Scum are making it known that they would have attacked the Good Brothers even if they weren't getting paid by Ace Austin.
Tell ya the truth we’d have jumped @MachineGunKA and @The_BigLG even if @The_Ace_Austin hadn’t asked and paid us. But since his checks are clearing again, we’ll take the money as a bonus. See ya brothers next week. pic.twitter.com/LSQtry15Up— HOOLIGAN (@Thornstowe_Scum) July 22, 2020
- Lita will be Corey Graves' guest for this week's After The Bell podcast.
- Mike Bennett is looking pretty big these days.
Seek and Destroy pic.twitter.com/rxe58rvXTd— Miracle (@RealMikeBennett) July 22, 2020
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.