Here's your fight-size update for the morning of November 6, 2020:
- The Rock went to Instagram to look back on the anniversary of a WWF Championship match against Chris Jericho. The Rock went on to call Jericho an all-time great.
I became 8X @wwe heavyweight champ - wrestling one of the all time greats, @chrisjerichofozzy. Chris and I had phenomenal matches all around the world (including one electrifying night in JAPAN ---- and one unforgettable night in HAWAII ). Thank you for “the honors”, my brother. Proudly cut my teeth and made my bones in the wild world of pro wrestling - learned some great, invaluable lessons I apply today for success in my business. And life------ #peopleschamp4L --
- As of 10:35 a.m. ET, former WWE wrestler Dan Rodimer is trailing Susie Lee in the race for the U.S. House of Representatives seat in Nevada's third district. With 88 percent of votes reported in, Lee leads Rodimer 171,834 votes to 165,033 (48.4 percent to Rodimer's 46.5 percent).
- Speaking of former WWE wrestlers and the election, Matt Morgan was re-elected as City Commissioner in Longwood, Florida.
— Matt Morgan (@BPmattmorgan) November 6, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $37.70 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- In the video below, Shawn Michaels, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Wade Barrett and others offer their analysis as they watch WALTER and Ilja Dragunov’s critically-acclaimed match for the NXT United Kingdom Championship.
- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Aero Star is out of action with a neck injury but expects to be back in December.
- You can donate to a GoFundMe served to help with Jim Valley's medical costs at this link.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.
- From The Web