Here is your fight size update for Saturday, November 13, 2021.
- In a recent interview with Esquire, Dwayne Johnson confirmed that he does in fact pee in water bottles when he works out.
"Well, yeah, the headline is actually true, I do pee in my water bottles, but let me give context to that," he said. "It's not a water bottle that I've actually purchased solely for water that you wash and you clean when you're done using it. These are just bottles that I'm no longer using."
"Usually the gyms that I work out in don't have a bathroom, cause they're the iron paradise and there's no bathroom there, it's just hot, sweaty and dirty," he said. "I usually stay pretty hydrated and I have to go to the bathroom a lot. Not a lot but a couple times during every workout I have to go to the bathroom so I break out the bottle."
- Jeff Hardy appeared on the newest episode of Talking Smack and gave his thoughts on Sami Zayn, who he defeated last night to preserve his spot on the SmackDown Survivor Series team.
"He's up to no good all the time. I actually kind of liked his motivational speech. Psych. Not really. He's just so hard to believe because he seems so fake, but there's something deep within him that would be very special and kind, I feel, if he would represent it himself. But he doesn't, so, Sami's going to be Sami no matter what," Hardy said.
- Following last night's episode of AEW Rampage, Tony Khan addressed the crowd and Best Friends, who had just been attacked by the Hardy Family Office and suggested next time they bring a friend from CHAOS. Orange Cassidy and Co. were recently welcomed into the NJPW faction by Rocky Romero via an invitation from Kazuchika Okada.
“Might I suggest that maybe next time you bring someone else from Chaos. If there is a next time. Could be a good idea. Maybe not who you think, but it might be who you think. I just think it's a good idea” .@TonyKhan #AEWRampage #FullGear pic.twitter.com/qRuwSCMV5i— Stephanie Chase (@stephaniemchase) November 13, 2021
- Matt Hardy posted a tribute to Eddie Guerrero, who passed away 16 years ago today.
It was 16 years ago today that we lost a great man & phenomenal pro wrestler, my friend, Eddie Guerrero. I’ll never forget how amazing Eddie was & how much he was loved by everyone. Miss you, EG! pic.twitter.com/Fugq6L566i— MATT HARDY (@MATTHARDYBRAND) November 13, 2021
- Per Deadline, MGM is closing in on winning an auction for an untitled buddy action-comedy film that will pair Jason Momoa with Dave Bautista. The pair are said to have pitched the idea all over town this past week.
- Jordynne Grace shared a video of herself lifting four plates, a benchmark she had been striving to achieve.
FINALLY pulled four plates. pic.twitter.com/Qs3pRE3ogN— Trisha Parker (@JordynneGrace) November 13, 2021
- IMPACT Wrestling's Eddie Edwards recently spoke to WrestleTalk’s Tempest, sharing the name of a NJPW star he'd like to see show up in the IMPACT Zone.
“I’d love to see a guy like (Tomohiro) Ishii pop up in IMPACT Wrestling. I think that would be fun. I saw his match with Moose for New Japan in the States, and he’s another guy who’s had amazing matches for a long time, and I would love to see him in an IMPACT ring, experiencing the crowd, and I personally would love having a match against Ishii – that’s one guy that for sure, off the top of my head, is one guy that I’d like to see.”
- The newest WWE Top 10 takes you back to this week’s Friday Night SmackDown to revisit the show’s most thrilling, physical and controversial moments.